ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not mine. Similar to the one posted yesterday. I'm really liking he mix of colors.

i5HosGmv7H5a7.gif

I don't understand why people look at shoe sizing based on length?  LOL  Saying you are sz X, but the shoe being too narrow means you have not found your size. LOL  Better return them after taking your IG pics.

Nike has explicitly said these fit .5 bigger.  Can people do fractions? So if you wear sz 10 normally, then 9.5 would work.  10 - .5  =/= 9.  Don't over think it!  Why are people compounding math? and sizing down another .5 based on material? lol
Because Im a true 10 in every shoe, and a 9.5 in this was still massive length-wise. There are numerious people where the .5 down didnt fit. I've put pictures of a 10 regular roshe and a 9 flyknit roshe and they are the same shoe. If its too tight its because flyknit is made to expand to fit your foot like a sock. It has nothing to do with compounding math. It has to do with I've had a 10, 9.5, and a 9 flyknit and the 1st too were way to big. A full size down fits like a 10 length in a regular roshe, and after 5 minutes fits my width perfect because the flyknit expands to fit. I'm not sure why people would rather have their foot flopping around in a clown shoe then getting something that properly fits

Size 10, could fit 3 fingers between my heel and the back of the shoe. Always be leary of fitting 3 fingers

Size 9.5 still a nice gap bewteen my ankle and the back of the shoe

There is 0 gap in the 9. I am at work and dont have a picture, but will gladly take one later on

Because Im a true 10 in every shoe, and a 9.5 in this was still massive length-wise. There are numerious people where the .5 down didnt fit. I've put pictures of a 10 regular roshe and a 9 flyknit roshe and they are the same shoe. If its too tight its because flyknit is made to expand to fit your foot like a sock. It has nothing to do with compounding math. It has to do with I've had a 10, 9.5, and a 9 flyknit and the 1st too were way to big. A full size down fits like a 10 length in a regular roshe, and after 5 minutes fits my width perfect because the flyknit expands to fit. I'm not sure why people would rather have their foot flopping around in a clown shoe then getting something that properly fits

Size 10, could fit 3 fingers between my heel and the back of the shoe. Always be leary of fitting 3 fingers

Size 9.5 still a nice gap bewteen my ankle and the back of the shoe

There is 0 gap in the 9. I am at work and dont have a picture, but will gladly take one later on

u have a point, but no one walks toe pointed. its always slammed.to the ankle.

ankle floppingg with thr.molding.

Anyone know where I can pick up another pair of these?

(excuse the hairs on my floor, we have 3 cats lol)

not sure on the official colourway but they released alongside a sunset pair

You not wearing any socks so maybe that's why the .5 doesn't fit. We all like our shoes a certain way... (no clown shoes tho)

Last edited:
u have a point, but no one walks toe pointed. its always slammed.to the ankle.

ankle floppingg with thr.molding.
Yes but when theres that much room your foot will slide in the shoe, it maybe ok with you, but not me. Blisters, I aint got time for that

And I promise my finger is much wider than a 1/8 cotton sock. Its not a little gap in the 9.5

Last edited:
Do u went one full size down? Hope to see pics.
Yes I posted pics of the shoes yesterday on here and will take on foots when I get home.

In the mean time. Here's the comparsion pics I posted earlier in the thread.

The yarns are a 9.5, the fogs are a 9, and the pendletons are a 10 (my TTS in everything)

I wear a 10 wide dress shoe. I've been here and helped people in Pittsburgh and NT for awhile now. I would not mislead people on purpose. Everyone sized down on a .5 on the consortium tubulars and 1 to 1.5 on the Bait collab and my TTS fit. Yes everyone's foot is different, but people need to be prepared that .5 on these may not be enough.

I wear a 10 wide dress shoe. I've been here and helped people in Pittsburgh and NT for awhile now. I would not mislead people on purpose. Everyone sized down on a .5 on the consortium tubulars and 1 to 1.5 on the Bait collab and my TTS fit. Yes everyone's foot is different, but people need to be prepared that .5 on these may not be enough.

The Yarns and Fogs look like they vary greatly by just .5?

Im assuming the FK are close to the Yarns. Seems like your foot is narrow. Sizing too much may hurt fabric n sole area as it may stretch too much.

These are FudgeKnits. Screwing with peoples sizing.

The Yarns and Fogs look like they vary greatly by just .5?

Im assuming the FK are close to the Yarns. Seems like your foot is narrow. Sizing too much may hurt fabric n sole area as it may stretch too much.

These are FudgeKnits. Screwing with peoples sizing.

They are 100% a 9.5 and 9. I will take whatever pictures you need. I bought them on release days myself

Nah let's just stop this size talk.. Everyone will find out for them selves soon

Last edited:
Got mine in.  I went true to size since I have wide feet.  Length is a tad longer then mesh but rather have the extra width.  The splatter was alot lighter then a previous ID I did. But they turned out great. 

:nthat: as long as they don't odd on the splatter

2tonka 2tonka great pair. A little too much white for my liking but they do look clean! And I'm happy to see they didn't OD the speckles. Nice and subtle. Hopefully that's how it is on all pairs,mine included. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom