ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yeah i saw that...i don't know about that seller though...i don't think that is the official skit shop....i msgd them on ebay that i wanted to pick up locally and he told me its cheaper to ship to my house and i was like i live near the shop and he didn't reply...i also heard they ship outta taiwan too, not japan......shipping fr tokyo to osaka is the same to the shop or my house....the other thing is..they have quite a bit of negative/neutral feedback for a Japanese seller...which is not at all like Japanese service and much more like Chi/Tai/HK style....  i don't think they are from Japan which leads me to get suspicious....if they lie about something as simple as location...who knows.....i really don't know about the shoes themselves but i checked their feedback and they have been accused of selling fakes and shipping from taiwan...just skechy in general......the real SKIT is a hardcore, og shop......NO JOKE

these are some responses i posted on the fb page about that seller
I can say for a fact that they ship from Taiwan. Luckily, my pair's legit.
Definitely looks too good to be true, but the other stuff he's selling looks alright too...
EDIT: Checking his feedback, 2 people this year say he's selling fakes and/or b-grades, so be careful.
same seller read past comments....

Don't know if it has been posted but shelflife have some roshe.

https://www.shelflife.co.za/store

They are based in south africa, so shipping is a bit expensive (36$ I think). 100% legit from a previous experience.

Also you can change the currency at the top of the site to see how much it would cost in USD.

Found a store that has these in the black sail colorway and the red one, too. The only problem is not my size. It seems like eBay never has Roshes in 10.5.

BROshes! This Week In Roshe News was a small one, but it's up!

Fam, few pairs of Roshe's on Grail Status for $89.99 including Stadium Green in size 9, 8.5 and 8. Speed Yellow in all sizes. Cyber in most sizes also, as well as the Knicks colour way most sizes also. Last but never least Siren Red in size 8 at $99.99, get at it fam! 

Fam, few pairs of Roshe's on Grail Status for $89.99 including Stadium Green in size 9, 8.5 and 8. Speed Yellow in all sizes. Cyber in most sizes also, as well as the Knicks colour way most sizes also. Last but never least Siren Red in size 8 at $99.99, get at it fam! 
we been knowing bout them, but no one is going to buy speed yellows or cybers for $100 shipped i wont buy cybers unless they are for retail

There's a seller on Amazon and eBay with a few pairs of the Stadium Greens and Speed Yellows. Several sizes. Looks like ~$75 shipped:

"shoezoo"

Results will appear on both sites with a "rosherun" search.

Supposedly 2 new pairs of Roshes are dropping this holiday season. This article was posted on HS this morning:
Not sure where they found this, or if it is confirmed. I'm pretty sure those are Women's colorways too, since we saw the "Snakes" in Dylan's wife's shoe collection.

Not sure where they found this, or if it is confirmed. I'm pretty sure those are Women's colorways too, since we saw the "Snakes" in Dylan's wife's shoe collection.

I'm pretty sure they're women's. Judging from the shape and the Instagram picture of his wife's shoes.

I think I got the very last pair that Nordstrom Rack received (black/palest purple). And the best part was that they were on clearance for $35! The only problem was that they didn't come with the original laces...

Last edited:
Definitely looks too good to be true, but the other stuff he's selling looks alright too...
EDIT: Checking his feedback, 2 people this year say he's selling fakes and/or b-grades, so be careful.
my pair just came in and they were legit. a couple other people said the same thing according to his feedback. they were shipped from taiwan and not japan and there was a magazine in the shoe box for some reason. my pair came 7 business days after paying for them.

Back
Top Bottom