ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

whatever that black material is on the snake pair up there looks absolutely awful. hope thats only on that pair.

gonna have tp put the roshe up for the winter.... wore my cybers yesterday & thw blk/sail's today & my feet are cold.... need to grab those blk trails

gonna have tp put the roshe up for the winter.... wore my cybers yesterday & thw blk/sail's today & my feet are cold.... need to grab those blk trails
I just got my black trails yesterday. I like them they'll definitely do the job for the winter and keep the water out too. Shoe is pretty light and the materials are good. 

I'll put some pictures up later tonight. They're not as good looking as normal Roshes but still better than a lot of options

Which pair did you buy from skit japan? i was looking at a pair of the mangos for $135 and wanted to know if they were legit

Which pair did you buy from skit japan? i was looking at a pair of the mangos for $135 and wanted to know if they were legit
yeah i got a pair of mangos and they were legit. shipping just took a bit long for the price but other than that everything else was fine

Originally from the old site, been a while since I've been here. Did they re-release the OG's yet? and anybody know of cybers blacks or stadium greens in a 9.5?

good news from Zappos they are getting some trails in around mid Nov or maybe a lil earlier..... you kno the drill if you are VIP

Guys I haven't been on here in a while, but I have been seeing a light grey upper with a volt bottom and a volt upper with a white bottom... are these fakes? When I google them they show up in some bootleg looking websites. If they are fakes, does nike have any plans on releasing the real deals?

Guys I haven't been on here in a while, but I have been seeing a light grey upper with a volt bottom and a volt upper with a white bottom... are these fakes? When I google them they show up in some bootleg looking websites. If they are fakes, does nike have any plans on releasing the real deals?

light grey with volt bottoms are the lemons that are supposed to release sometime next year.

And volt upper are fake they did not make that colorway.

Need Calypsos still! Ahh almost there!

2vi179j.jpg

if02h1.jpg

2rnhhrd.jpg

oh nahh, no disrespect man my bad if it sounded like that, i appreciate you throwing it out there i was just saying we know bout them but nobody is buying speeds or cybers for their price. 
Yooo you're all good bro haha, I know it's chill. Thanks dude! Good to see the fam appreciating everyone

Ordered the women's pair of premium roshes in the black/olive rave pink color way and they've been "Inbound into customs" for almost a week now smh. I'm getting more impatient by the second... :smh:

Definitely looks too good to be true, but the other stuff he's selling looks alright too...

EDIT: Checking his feedback, 2 people this year say he's selling fakes and/or b-grades, so be careful.
my pair just came in and they were legit. a couple other people said the same thing according to his feedback. they were shipped from taiwan and not japan and there was a magazine in the shoe box for some reason. my pair came 7 business days after paying for them.

I might need to hit this guy up...

threw in my sport reds and black/sails in the wash the other day. came out looking brand new 
pimp.gif
 definitely recommend it if anyone's is looking beat

Back
Top Bottom