ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hello fellow broshes i know applications are for tomorrow but tonight i will be occupied with some fun festivities if you know what i mean so here is my Team Roshe App:

I first found out about roshes back in June but did not jump on any opportunities i had, definitely not knowing it was going to be ridiculously hard to get a pair like it is today. But once I tried on a pair in August I quickly discovered i was an idiot for not jumping on these sooner. The comfort level is like no other and the simplicity but fresh look just got me addicted to the shoe. The only reason why i am on NT is because of this forum, I appreciate everyone who helped me obtain my pairs and I do my best to return the favor and help out the community with any questions they have. This shoe is by far my favorite shoe of the year they are always highly used in my rotation of kicks and am glad to have multiple pairs. Thanks guys let me get those +1's its time for me to be on Team Roshe haha. 

I am new to NT and also the ROSHE shoe. 
Can someone explain what TEAM ROSHE is as i see the post before me is someone wanting +1's and giving a TEAM ROSHE AP ? 

If someone would be so kind to explain this to a newcomer. No idea what any of it is aha. 

It's on the first page. Just read the original post.
WANT TO BE ON THE 

ROSTER?

***New roster spots (10) will be available during the first week of each month. Enlistment will be open until the 10 spots are filled.***

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE three "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE pics to it. 

Hello fellow broshes i know applications are for tomorrow but tonight i will be occupied with some fun festivities if you know what i mean so here is my Team Roshe App:

I first found out about roshes back in June but did not jump on any opportunities i had, definitely not knowing it was going to be ridiculously hard to get a pair like it is today. But once I tried on a pair in August I quickly discovered i was an idiot for not jumping on these sooner. The comfort level is like no other and the simplicity but fresh look just got me addicted to the shoe. The only reason why i am on NT is because of this forum, I appreciate everyone who helped me obtain my pairs and I do my best to return the favor and help out the community with any questions they have. This shoe is by far my favorite shoe of the year they are always highly used in my rotation of kicks and am glad to have multiple pairs. Thanks guys let me get those +1's its time for me to be on Team Roshe haha. 
+1....its nov. 1st in japan.....
wink.gif

I need a pair of the Navy Premiums in a 12 but I haven't had any luck in finding them in large sizes. Any info on a potential US drop or is overseas the way to go for them?

I need a pair of the Navy Premiums in a 12 but I haven't had any luck in finding them in large sizes. Any info on a potential US drop or is overseas the way to go for them?

NikeStore confirmed on Twitter that the Premiums will not be releasing in the US.

Thanks for the info, even if it's not what I wanted to hear...Has anybody seen them in a size 12
Unfortunately even over see's the biggest I ever saw was a 10 or 10.5.  Extremely hard to come by now.  Only brown available in size 8 that I know of.

+1

+1.

Make sure you put your size and location fellas

I know this is for ROSHE's but have people seen the new CONVERSE X MISSONI AUCKLAND RACER. 
It's not ROSHE but sure looks like one. 
eda66fbe_image.php.jpeg

Last edited:
I know this is for ROSHE's but have people seen the new CONVERSE X MISSONI AUCKLAND RACER. 
eda66fbe_image.php.jpeg
This colorway is a bit misleading because it hides the fact that there's a lot more upper structure to this shoe than the Roshe. If you look closely you'll see what I mean. It's got the 80's-esque toebox, etc.

eda66fbe_image.php.jpeg
This colorway is a bit misleading because it hides the fact that there's a lot more upper structure to this shoe than the Roshe. If you look closely you'll see what I mean. It's got the 80's-esque toebox, etc.

[ATTACHMENT=884]image.php.jpeg (92k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

He's right. Here's what it really looks like:

Unfortunately even over see's the biggest I ever saw was a 10 or 10.5.  Extremely hard to come by now.  Only brown available in size 8 that I know of.
even on rakuten and those sites? i got an 11 from them, but that was about a month ish ago.

Team Roshe Application:

I have been into sneakers since I was in high school but had taken a break from buying for a few years. Over the summer I found myself slowly getting back into my sneaker hobby and found myself beginning to spend some of my free time on Niketalk. I had always been super into Air Max 90 and 95s and had appreciated Jordan brand and what it had done for the sneaker industry but was looking for something new to seek out. When I found the Roshe thread in early August I was immediately impressed with the simplicity of the design of the shoe and amazed at how beautiful the colorways available were. I had watched a pair of stadium greens on Urban Outfitters for awhile. The day that I finally decided to pull the trigger on my size 11, I practically watched the last pair sell out before my eyes. Frustrated, I decided that I would need to start a search for my first pair of Roshe Runs.

I soon found myself becoming a frequent visitor to the Roshe thread. At the time you could tell that the popularity of this shoe was rising extremely fast but there were still few spots in cities and a few random websites with sizes available. I searched all my local spots (NR, a few mom and pops shops) but it seemed like I was late on Roshe excitement. But after a few weeks of monitoring and becoming active in the thread, I was able to find a small spot that pretty much had an untouched stock of Roshes a short distance from where I live. I ended up grabbing a pair of Siren Reds that day (still my favorite pair). I was so excited that I had finally come across a pair in my size that I put them on for the ride home that afternoon. By the time I got home, I had almost turned around twice to go back and get another pair in my size. Later that week I went back to the store and picked up the Knicks colorway.

Shortly after and as the Roshe excitement grew the spot was discovered and all of the Roshes were bought up. By this point I had already been focusing on expanding my collection. I was able to find a few pairs through random drops on sites like Urban Outfitters and eventually the discovery of Grail Status. Although I had not picked up a new pair in almost a month now, my love for Roshe Runs has never been greater. Every day I still check sites to see if any random pairs have poped up. The Roshe thread on NT is still where I spend most of my time (90% of total posts in this thread). I love the excitement that this shoe has brought me and am really looking forward to expanding my collecting and continuing my Roshe search into next year!

Size-11

Location-West Chester, PA

took a break from this thread due to having zero interest in the trails/premiums, but after checking it out today I'm really hoping I didn't miss a stateside release of those grey w/ blue soles or the grey ones with what looks like a volt sole NEED BOTH

Team Roshe Application:

I have been into sneakers since I was in high school but had taken a break from buying for a few years. Over the summer I found myself slowly getting back into my sneaker hobby and found myself beginning to spend some of my free time on Niketalk. I had always been super into Air Max 90 and 95s and had appreciated Jordan brand and what it had done for the sneaker industry but was looking for something new to seek out. When I found the Roshe thread in early August I was immediately impressed with the simplicity of the design of the shoe and amazed at how beautiful the colorways available were. I had watched a pair of stadium greens on Urban Outfitters for awhile. The day that I finally decided to pull the trigger on my size 11, I practically watched the last pair sell out before my eyes. Frustrated, I decided that I would need to start a search for my first pair of Roshe Runs.

I soon found myself becoming a frequent visitor to the Roshe thread. At the time you could tell that the popularity of this shoe was rising extremely fast but there were still few spots in cities and a few random websites with sizes available. I searched all my local spots (NR, a few mom and pops shops) but it seemed like I was late on Roshe excitement. But after a few weeks of monitoring and becoming active in the thread, I was able to find a small spot that pretty much had an untouched stock of Roshes a short distance from where I live. I ended up grabbing a pair of Siren Reds that day (still my favorite pair). I was so excited that I had finally come across a pair in my size that I put them on for the ride home that afternoon. By the time I got home, I had almost turned around twice to go back and get another pair in my size. Later that week I went back to the store and picked up the Knicks colorway.

Shortly after and as the Roshe excitement grew the spot was discovered and all of the Roshes were bought up. By this point I had already been focusing on expanding my collection. I was able to find a few pairs through random drops on sites like Urban Outfitters and eventually the discovery of Grail Status. Although I had not picked up a new pair in almost a month now, my love for Roshe Runs has never been greater. Every day I still check sites to see if any random pairs have poped up. The Roshe thread on NT is still where I spend most of my time (90% of total posts in this thread). I love the excitement that this shoe has brought me and am really looking forward to expanding my collecting and continuing my Roshe search into next year!

Size-11

Location-West Chester, PA
+1

Back
Top Bottom