ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

this may have been mentioned but they all black trails are FOR sale
smokin.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-666303/pgid-666304
Fixed it for you, I like them but I have a feeling the trails aren't going to sell well and may be able to pick up on sale. 

Zappo's VIP also has the red's and stadium green pairs in fsr with free shipping...

Important question though - zappo's has an option to get notified if your size or color isn't available and I can not find any info on the antracite/black/volt/squandron green pair they say they are getting in?

Important question though - zappo's has an option to get notified if your size or color isn't available and I can not find any info on the antracite/black/volt/squandron green pair they say they are getting in?
If you're trying to get on the email list, just call or do the online chat support and ask them to find the upcoming Roshe or Roshe Trail colorways, and put you on the notify me list for your size. You should be emailed if they get them in stock.

The women's blue glow/volt (sprites) are on sale for $41.97 on nike.com! Only women's sizes 8-9.5 are available, go get them before they're gone! I already got my pair :smile:

The women's blue glow/volt (sprites) are on sale for $41.97 on nike.com! Only women's sizes 8-9.5 are available, go get them before they're gone! I already got my pair :smile:

bummer, its a nice colorway too. i don't know why the price of that particular cw was dropped lower than the black/white and rave pink...

Casual friday at work.

Been on a long hiatus as well got brought back in by the two premiums i saw....which apparently are women's.....still just waiting for a regular release of mangos and blue premiums

Team Roshe Application:

I have been into sneakers since I was in high school but had taken a break from buying for a few years. Over the summer I found myself slowly getting back into my sneaker hobby and found myself beginning to spend some of my free time on Niketalk. I had always been super into Air Max 90 and 95s and had appreciated Jordan brand and what it had done for the sneaker industry but was looking for something new to seek out. When I found the Roshe thread in early August I was immediately impressed with the simplicity of the design of the shoe and amazed at how beautiful the colorways available were. I had watched a pair of stadium greens on Urban Outfitters for awhile. The day that I finally decided to pull the trigger on my size 11, I practically watched the last pair sell out before my eyes. Frustrated, I decided that I would need to start a search for my first pair of Roshe Runs.

I soon found myself becoming a frequent visitor to the Roshe thread. At the time you could tell that the popularity of this shoe was rising extremely fast but there were still few spots in cities and a few random websites with sizes available. I searched all my local spots (NR, a few mom and pops shops) but it seemed like I was late on Roshe excitement. But after a few weeks of monitoring and becoming active in the thread, I was able to find a small spot that pretty much had an untouched stock of Roshes a short distance from where I live. I ended up grabbing a pair of Siren Reds that day (still my favorite pair). I was so excited that I had finally come across a pair in my size that I put them on for the ride home that afternoon. By the time I got home, I had almost turned around twice to go back and get another pair in my size. Later that week I went back to the store and picked up the Knicks colorway.

Shortly after and as the Roshe excitement grew the spot was discovered and all of the Roshes were bought up. By this point I had already been focusing on expanding my collection. I was able to find a few pairs through random drops on sites like Urban Outfitters and eventually the discovery of Grail Status. Although I had not picked up a new pair in almost a month now, my love for Roshe Runs has never been greater. Every day I still check sites to see if any random pairs have poped up. The Roshe thread on NT is still where I spend most of my time (90% of total posts in this thread). I love the excitement that this shoe has brought me and am really looking forward to expanding my collecting and continuing my Roshe search into next year!

Size-11

Location-West Chester, PA
+1
Got my +1's Thanks guys!!!

Size 10.5
Right on man! Represent the Inland Empire. I'm originally from Corona!

Welcome to the team BROshe!

+1

Right on man! Represent the Inland Empire. I'm originally from Corona!

Welcome to the team BROshe!
Nice im from Riverside, but am always in corona... And thanks bro! who do i contact to get on the roster and added to the facebook page is it ILLustRayt? i messaged him but he aint got back to me

Thanks! I've got a couple of other colorways up on my Flickr page if you're interested. And yes, I'm from SD. San Diego right? Not South Dakota? 
tongue.gif

Nice im from Riverside, but am always in corona... And thanks bro! who do i contact to get on the roster and added to the facebook page is it ILLustRayt? i messaged him but he aint got back to me
check the first page of this thread..the info is there on how to apply

The guys who do all that will go back and check all the +1 and let you know what you need to do next

Back
Top Bottom