ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know of a side-by-side comparison with the tropical twists and the gpx florals?
nerd.gif
Trying to determine the color of the florals.

Does anyone know of a side-by-side comparison with the tropical twists and the gpx florals? :nerd: Trying to determine the color of the florals.

Laces of tropical twists were swapped into my imperial purps lol. The trop twist is more so the color of the swoosh and floral print of the GPX.

images

Roshe Run 2013.​

I like this silhouette better than the 2012's. The Swoosh looks so right on the toe.​

Hopefully there are other colors though.​

Nike messed up on these shouldnt have moved the check to the toebox messes up the shoe imo n as far as this cw goes pretty ugly

if anyone is able to sniff out a imperial purple in sz 12 (10.5 men) lemme knowwwww, wanna custom themmm
You're from SoCal. So am I sensing a Laker custom? 
nerd.gif

Hey guys looking to get my first pair of Roshes tomorrow but stuck between the sport red or iguana, anybody have any suggestions? Leaning towards the iguana pair and a blk/sail pair. Thanks in advance.
I'm in the minority. Iguanas and Sails are cool. But the Sport Reds are the truth. Iggys and Reds would be my choice

Last edited:
Laces of tropical twists were swapped into my imperial purps lol. The trop twist is more so the color of the swoosh and floral print of the GPX.
Thanks man. I think I'm gonna try to customize the florals. But who knows.

Nice custom paintwork on that gold swoosh, Broshe.

Earlier in the season I ordered the khaki trails thinking they were green and gold -- the colors of my Packers.  The stock photos made them look the part.  lol

Hey guys looking to get my first pair of Roshes tomorrow but stuck between the sport red or iguana, anybody have any suggestions? Leaning towards the iguana pair and a blk/sail pair. Thanks in advance.

*Kevin Hart voice* BALL OUT!
get all 3. :lol:

But based on your post:
Sport Red > Iguana
Iguana

Sick niner customs! I'm rockin my sport reds with my Gold Blooded hoodie. 2 more hours! Let's gooooo

dope customs shadowkhan. i actually wanted to do this if i invested in another pair of sport reds. what kind of paint did you use, if you dont mind me asking?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom