ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you dudes take this "team roshe" thing a little to serious fam 
grin.gif

Hey guys looking to get my first pair of Roshes tomorrow but stuck between the sport red or iguana, anybody have any suggestions? Leaning towards the iguana pair and a blk/sail pair. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys looking to get my first pair of Roshes tomorrow but stuck between the sport red or iguana, anybody have any suggestions? Leaning towards the iguana pair and a blk/sail pair. Thanks in advance.
Sails go with everything. I love the iggys the most, since they were one of my first pairs. My red pair is still DS. Hope this helps!

With the swoosh on the toe, it reminds me of a soccer cleat. Really not a fan of those two-toned pairs with the interior sides a different color. Hate to complain so much but that's just my two cents.
I agree completely. My cleats have the swoosh on the toebox, but I don't mind because I'm too busy running around. Besides, they're a loud blue so it already draws attention. I'd love those two-toned pairs if they were just mono-toned, especially the all greys. 
pimp.gif

IGUANAs!! thats a must have and my personal favorite

The way frugirls works is:

-Browse Tmall for the shoes

-Order the shoes and pay for it from Frugirls
-They'll email once the shoes comes in
-Once the shoes come in, you can request them to take some pictures
-Send them the money for the shipping and service charge

Use google chrome translator or some sort on translator like others have mentioned.  There's also an option on tmall to sort from lowest to highest along with some sort of customer feedback. 
Its going to end up costing 110+ for size 11 and up, I BEEN TELLING YOU THIS OVER FB whenever you ask me. You just gotta risk it and cop, no one is gonna let you lowball under 100 for either mangos and calypsos. Trust, several members of Team Roshe and I have looked all over for months. Thats the risk you take when ordering overseas. You gotta hope for the best.
Try Tenso. They have a PayPal option. So if you get fakes, you can more than likely fight to get your money back.
Yeah there was a couple specific sellers on rakuten selling well under retail. Not sure why. Shoes I got were legit and get price.

If you're looking for the mangos, have you thought about just waiting and getting the "faux" mangos? They're a US release and you should be able to buy a pair for retail from a good retailer. If you're looking for the Asian premiums I'd encourage you to check Japanese sellers over rape prices on eBay. It's going to be tough to find your size especially if you're a bigger size, but you could pay half of what you'd pay on eBay
thank you guys for trying to help, unfortunately they told me that its out of stock or if i found something that is my size its fake so good thing i think bout it and not dive it to it right away. thank you for the time guys appreciate it.

Last edited:
fjcruiseRN (M:81), cashm0neyand1 (M:82), aphung (M:83), Bombers (M:84), and amBEAST (M:85),
Welcome to TRo, BROshes. Badge it up
!
8)

OMG!

#flamesuiton

These > OG Mangos. They just bumped the Mangos out of my Top 5 cws. Their Darker Swoosh makes them look much better, imho. I haven't purchased a pair of Roshes in more than 1/2 a year, but these will definitely end my hiatus.

Last edited:
fjcruiseRN (M:81), cashm0neyand1 (M:82), aphung (M:83), Bombers (M:84), and amBEAST (M:85),
Welcome to TRo, BROshes. Badge it up
!
glasses.gif

OMG!

#flamesuiton

These > OG Mangos. They just bumped the Mangos out of my Top 5 cws. Their Darker Swoosh makes them look much better, imho. I haven't purchased a pair of Roshes in more than 1/2 a year, but these will definitely end my hiatus.
i love the salmon soles on the mango. we'll have to see the color of these in person to make the final judgement :tongue:

Sails hands down. I like simplicity and the black and white is easy to go with everything, so I find myself wearing those the most. Enjoy the Phylon because it's going to feel like you're walking on air. :tongue:

Last edited:
I can't really tell from the stock photos provided, but does anybody know whether thew new pack of Roshes (Squadron Blue, Faux Mango, Smoke and whatnot) make use of the OG mesh?  Or is it the new mesh used for the Asian white swoosh and floral packs?

UnDS'ed my sport reds at work today. Such a great colorway. Don't know why I didn't buy them when I first got my pair of sails last summer.

I can't really tell from the stock photos provided, but does anybody know whether thew new pack of Roshes (Squadron Blue, Faux Mango, Smoke and whatnot) make use of the OG mesh?  Or is it the new mesh used for the Asian white swoosh and floral packs?
based on the photos it looks like the OG mesh to me which is great news. hopefully it stays that way

Sails hands down. I like simplicity and the black and white is easy to go with everything, so I find myself wearing those the most. Enjoy the Phylon because it's going to feel like you're walking on air.
tongue.gif
I'm with this guy.  Black and white is timeless, and no Roshe collection is complete without it.

You can't go wrong with the Iguana either, though, man.  It's the original Roshe.

Didn't like the teal floral at first, but I saw them today in person @ Nike Las Vegas and :wow:.

Had to cop.

Back
Top Bottom