ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man, it keeps on adding to cart, I get to the checkout screen but when I click to pay with paypal it says I ran out of time. Never had that issue before...

How much have you guys spend on roshes): fb's are my 6th pair.. Man.. Draining my momeyy

Lol I have black sail - $50 zappos
Sport red $50 - Nordstroms rack
Volts - $50 nordstroms rack
and now FB Mint - $74 Nike

Total $224

Remind me again how much Lebron's are? Not even going to bring up the + packs that were $250 for 1 pair of shoes. And that in a nut shell is why i love roshes lol.

[COLOR=#red]I don't really care for the FB style but I copped the mints since the swoosh can be removed. Gonna take it to a shoe repair spot though and have them reapply in the normal positioning of the OG. I've never done anything on NikeID before but my wallet is sooo ready[/COLOR]

Let me know which location here in Houston that you use to re-apply yours. I was going to do the same thing to my mints when they arrived. Also not sure if you saw yet, but I sent you a PM. =)

Last edited:

Total $224

Remind me again how much Lebron's are? Not even going to bring up the + packs that were $250 for 1 pair of shoes. And that in a nut shell is why i love roshes lol.
2 pairs of black sails 70 each (140)
Sport reds 70 (210)
Iguanas 70 (280)
Calypso's 70 (350)

don't be surprised if nike drops mangos/v2/beaches/whatever you want to call it this weekend. Gut feeling is soon...

Total $224

Its bad with me for KDs. Now Roshes are killing me. 

Yah I can vouch for him, us and a few others agreed to cop few sizes in case people didnt get to have a chance. Figured what's the worse that could happen, we do another trip to return in stores if we have extras after selling at retail to people

I can vouch for him as well. Trying to hook each other up for retail.

How much have you guys spend on roshes): fb's are my 6th pair.. Man.. Draining my momeyy
iguanas $50 - zappos.com

black mints $76 - nikestore.com

total $126

haven't been heavy on roshes but i like to diversify my portfolio. my iguanas are my go to pair though even though its been cold in this jersey weather. I'm done with JB this year having me spend $160+ on a pair. my wallet is actually happy for me buying these.

looks like nike's way of combating bots is that you can't hold your item in a cart for a long time....

How much have you guys spend on roshes): fb's are my 6th pair.. Man.. Draining my money

I get other baskeball/running shoes so I'm getting the Roshes I like the most and that's easy to come by.
Black/Sail
Iguana
Squadron Blue

Waiting for one particular FB to come out
Need a grey/white based OG mesh, either Mango V2 or make one on NikeiD

damn...was able to add a size 9 to the cart but it said i took too long after i filled out my info..what a tease..hopefully i'll have some luck finding the new cw's around phoenix today

Back
Top Bottom