ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

got my 12.5 & got my cuzs sz 14 in the mints...totally done with fb's

im done with roshes until the tarps & blk/sail v2 go on sale...or the mango v2's pop up

By the way another friend of mine who was able to cop on Nike.com said if you enter the promo code DOUBLETEAM you'll get free shpping on anything over $75. I guess we chatted with a rep online and got the information for whatever it is worth

These also dropped on ndc this morning for the ladies, looks pretty clean, what y'all think?

Damn guys! When are you gunna stop..
tongue.gif
it is addicting though.. Do you guys wear this daily? Other than gym.. Etc. or just collecting
I wear it when I can. Currently where I'm located it rains a lot and sometimes snows at this time of the year. But know what when the sun is out all my roshes are coming out to play. I told myself to stop after the mangos/v2/beaches/whateveryouwannacallit and maybe the leopard FBs. Not gonna mess with ID unless its for me and my GF. 

I got
Siren reds-130 DS New
Black/Anthracrite -70
Sport red- 70
Cyber /anthracrite - 70
Iguana - 80
Now the fb mint-75.. GAHHHHH

Lol you tell yourself to stop :tongue: i tried :frown: i dont tbink ID will come out with the option of siren red, mango and tiffanies.. If so calypso and such will drop..

I wear it when I can. Currently where I'm located it rains a lot and sometimes snows at this time of the year. But know what when the sun is out all my roshes are coming out to play. I told myself to stop after the mangos/v2/beaches/whateveryouwannacallit and maybe the leopard FBs. Not gonna mess with ID unless its for me and my GF. 

We'll see how long until you break and make 5-6 IDs for yourself!! Lol

These also dropped on ndc this morning for the ladies, looks pretty clean, what y'all think?
they're nice, but wouldn't suit me....not much of a speckle person, plus if i just toss on some white paint on my Asia exclusives and swap laces with white, wah lah haha

got my 12.5 & got my cuzs sz 14 in the mints...totally done with fb's

Good to see you got your 12.5!

Debated on doubling up this morning and told myself if they're still available after my drive to work, I'll cop. Looks like I'm getting mangoV2s instead!

wow ndc went quick

Not really, the FB's went up on NDC between 5-6 am PST and the mints aren't sold out really just held in carts. The Mint FB's are just on a hype train high right now with all the sneaker websites and instagram hashtags relating the colorway to the ultimate hype beast shoe. By the way Nike produced a lot of the FB's and spring cw's so just give it time until they reach Eastbay/ Footlocker/Champs/Footaction , your local retail stores, and Nike stores around the country. These are non-exclusive, not limited. THEY ARE A GENERAL RELEASE.

Only buy them at retail price or below retail.

I'm passing on all FB's so far until I see them in person and try them on in store. Lets see if I can get them on sale or on the discount racks lol >D

The spring CW's are what I'm waiting for to drop on NDC specifically the Squads, Mango v2, and Gamma's. Saving my discount code for them 8)

Last edited:
Good to see you got your 12.5!

Debated on doubling up this morning and told myself if they're still available after my drive to work, I'll cop. Looks like I'm getting mangoV2s instead!
yup, I ended up doubling up...maybe tripling. 
nthat.gif
 But mangoV2 and may try the leopard print just for kicks!

Back
Top Bottom