ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These also dropped on ndc this morning for the ladies, looks pretty clean, what y'all think?
Got a link?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-683089/pgid-463187

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-704908/pgid-463187

The mint FBs were a definite pass until I saw the swoosh removed. Will be getting these now and removing the swoosh!

My price per Roshe

Sirens-$85
Blk/Sail-$55... 2nd pair $90
Cyber-$55
Iggy-$55
Red's-$80 2nd pair $90
Olive wovens -$90
Black wovens - $90
Olive splits-$56
Mint splits -$70
Lime splits-$56
Crimson-$80
Mint FB's -$70

These look nice 2, I'm tired going to sleep, hope every1 who wants the mints get Thier pairs, f@ck the resellers.

these better not be a mens cw

#$%^&* you nike if it is

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
A majority of folks here disliked the mint fb's about a week ago, now everyone's jumping on the hypetrain it seems like.

Congrats to those who got their pairs.

Not really, the FB's went up on NDC between 5-6 am PST and the mints aren't sold out really just held in carts. The Mint FB's are just on a hype train high right now with all the sneaker websites and instagram hashtags relating the colorway to the ultimate hype beast shoe. By the way Nike produced a lot of the FB's and spring cw's so just give it time until they reach Eastbay/ Footlocker/Champs/Footaction , your local retail stores, and Nike stores around the country.

I'm passing on all FB's so far until I see them in person and try them on in store. Lets see if I can get them on sale or on the discount racks lol >D

The spring CW's are what I'm waiting for to drop on NDC specifically the Squads, Mango v2, and Gamma's. Saving my discount code for them 8)

hope you right about that

My price per Roshe

Sirens-$85
Cyber-$55
Iggy-$55
Red's-$80 2nd pair $90
Olive wovens -$90
Black wovens - $90
Olive splits-$56
Mint splits -$70
Lime splits-$56
Mint FB's -$70

#$%^&* you nike if it is

They're women color way, I believe all speckles are women, correct me if I'm wrong

A majority of folks here disliked the mint fb's about a week ago, now everyone's jumping on the hypetrain it seems like.

Congrats to those who got their pairs.

i was def on the other side of the fence on the mint FB's but now that i saw the swoosh can be removed i do want them ...no hype or anything ....its my 14th pair :lol: hype died a long time ago with me ...these are just another pair of shoe's i need to have... summer time in the chi is gonna be nasty

My price per Roshe

Sirens-$85
Cyber-$55
Iggy-$55
Red's-$80 2nd pair $90
Olive wovens -$90
Black wovens - $90
Olive splits-$56
Mint splits -$70
Lime splits-$56
Mint FB's -$70

#$%^&* you nike if it is

They're women color way, I believe all speckles are women, correct me if I'm wrong

thats good for me still bad for my pocket because the gf will want em :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, i ordered my Mint FBs around 9:30am. And there were still alot of pairs. I guess people (resellers) woke up and checked the forums and went H.A.M once they seen the so called "Yeezy/Yeeshes" on Nike. Smh

goddammit.. the day im scheduled to come into work an hour late i miss out.  wtf

someone help me out with a 10.5 please!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom