ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I havent worn my cybers/anthracrite yet .. Idk if i should wear it .. Anyone like the cw?

New to the Roshe game... Been wearing Nike Free and have to go .5 size up... How are the sizing fitment compare to the free? I wear a 9.5 and wear 9 in Jordans...

Last edited:
New to the Roshe game... Been wearing Nike Free... How are the sizing fitment compare to the free? I wear a 9.5...
True to size. If you wanna wear em barefoot I might even half size it down. I'm a 9.5, I have iguanas in a 9 and they fit either way, but my calypso's are a 9 and they are snug with socks.

I havent worn my cybers/anthracrite yet .. Idk if i should wear it .. Anyone like the cw?
They were my first pair! Didn't really like the cw at first, but definitely grew on me. Now they're my favorite pair.

Last edited:
True to size. If you wanna wear em barefoot I might even half size it down. I'm a 9.5, I have iguanas in a 9 and they fit either way, but my calypso's are a 9 and they are snug with socks.

They don't fit nothing like the free's at all? I had to .5 size up on both the +3s and 4.0s.

Last edited:
Wow what a crazy morning it must have been for all the mint hunters! lol

just had breakfast...

and some..

now onto f**k s**t up! I feel lucky today! Fingers crossed for those squadrons in store! lol

I was 100% pass on the yeezy's till I saw the removed swoosh. 
laugh.gif

edit: do the soles glow? No one's mentioned it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom