ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

fam
mean.gif

im gonna start reporting everyone who calls them yeezys or yeeshes
srs
im gonna start reporting everyone who calls each other broshes

that is even worse than yeeshes

fam :smh:

im gonna start reporting everyone who calls them yeezys or yeeshes

srs

:smh:

dont take this the wrong way but
shut up

skb1041Trader Feedback: 0

127 Posts. Joined 2/2013

you have zero idea what you are talking about dude

Last edited:

C'mon Broshe...

all we try to do is help each other out and there are ppl like you and others up there^^ just causing the 'mess' we see on the thread. But keep doing you.

Last edited:
I was going to get the black mints too after seeing the swoosh removed (damn why gotta be a pink cheetah swoosh :smh:) but it'll just look similar to my black/sail.

What's the lining made of on the fb? performated synthetic leather?

mean.gif

shut up

127 Posts. Joined 2/2013

so me saying that broshe is corny as f , doesn't mean that i dont know what im talking about? you guys are some nerds on NT

IF YOU ONLY WANT THE MiNTS CUZ YOU THINK THEY GLOW??

THEY DONT!!! SO DONT COP!! not hypebeast enough for you!

Last edited:
:smh:

shut up

127 Posts. Joined 2/2013

so me saying that broshe is corny as f , doesn't mean that i dont know what im talking about? you guys are some nerds on NT

you are fighting a battle you wont win fam

the nickname broshe has beeeeeeeeeeeen around damn near as long as the roshe model

this new found roshe hype isnt even a month old (lebum ig'ing the sport reds pic & the mint FB being dubbed the yeezy's by hypebeast clowns)

again you have no idea what your are talking about

Last edited:
Long time lurker but i just wanted to know if anyone has info on the squadron blues? I slept on them knowing that some would release the next day, i was wrong...

I think what is being questioned is your knowledge of the term "broshe", considering how you seem to imply that using "yeeshies" a"broshe" are one in the same, in the sense that they are terms being used by the flood of new hypebeast that are now on this shoe.

The term "broshe" has been used here for a long time, way before this thread moved at 100 pgs a day.

I just think ppl who have followed this thread for sometime  are frustrated,  with many new ppl coming here to feed off information and not giving back (except for the creation of misguided names)

Finish Line is the worst. I will never shop there again.

Just the absolute most inept at proper customer service. Nike.com or local mom n pop. I don't let hype determine where I spend my money.

I think what is being questioned is your knowledge of the term "broshe", considering how you seem to imply that using "yeeshies" a"broshe" are one in the same, in the sense that they are terms being used by the flood of new hypebeast that are now on this shoe.

The term "broshe" has been used here for a long time, way before this thread moved at 100 pgs a day.

I just think ppl who have followed this thread for sometime  are frustrated,  with many new ppl coming here to feed off information and not giving back (except for the creation of misguided names)
]

Thank you @AudiGuy

seriously

@AllDemRoshesDoe

reported you Doe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom