ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Phew, those on feet pics makin me like these more and more 
smokin.gif

Also seeing the green/blue fb's on feet made me change my mind on em too lol, might have to cop em as well! Too bad I said no more shoes after the mints 
eyes.gif

feel bad for you cali guys, too much lack of originality and high social expectations leads to kids jumping on anything. the roshe fad will die out eventually, but until then it sucks.

funny part is half the people in here are part of the same crowd, but act like they're superior just because they post in a forum.

I don't get how the people working at these shoes stores let someone bu 10 pairs of roshes. C'mon Shiekhs step your game up. I can never get a pair of squadrons if this keeps happening already cleared out 4 stores I called in for in the first hour. :frown: Resellers at their finest.

i've helped my fair share of actual broshes, not people feeding into the hype and generating countless useless pages in this thread, so please restrain judgement.
you clearly said "got my rosheezys, plus a second pair to cover the cost of the first since i live that life" which i interpreted as selling your second pair to get your pair for free...just calling a spade a spade no need to get defensive. if that's not what you meant then i owe you an apology 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I don't get how the people working at these shoes stores let someone bu 10 pairs of roshes. C'mon Shiekhs step your game up. I can never get a pair of squadrons if this keeps happening already cleared out 4 stores I called in for in the first hour. :frown: Resellers at their finest.

The love money is the root of this problem

For those in OC area:

Just called all the Shiekhs in the area (Cerritos, Santa Ana, and Laguna Hilla) all Squad Blue's sold out……….

yup.give an hour or two and the shoes will be up on ebay or craigslist for $150 dollars and up

lol no one is buying squads for 150. and if they are, they are dumb and impatient. this isn't going to be like royals, nike wants to mass pump them

Last edited:
BlueLeopard:
Upon further review and close observation, the BROshes would like to welcome you to the team. You've fulfilled all the requirements and helped out numerous NTers. Welcome to TRo, BROshe (M:86)!
:nthat:
Welcome BlueLeopard! Fellow Bay Area broshe :smile:. Your sirens are on the way!

it's funny how these shoes are so hot right now but yet haven't seen one person in san diego rocking them.come on man!

feel bad for you cali guys, too much lack of originality and high social expectations leads to kids jumping on anything. the roshe fad will die out eventually, but until then it sucks.

funny part is half the people in here are part of the same crowd, but act like they're superior just because they post in a forum.
I agree

it's funny how these shoes are so hot right now but yet haven't seen one person in san diego rocking them.come on man!
ditto. Only rock the original black ones. Haven't seen anyone with anything but those. So you know they just joined.

Back
Top Bottom