ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

SoCal guys! If you guys wake up early tomorrow I might know a place that might still have the sauadrons in stock. PM me so I can shoot you the phone number. 

Been gone from this thread for a few days now, but looks like I didn't miss a lot. I'll check my local shoe spots and see what's available, and if anyone needs a pair of some sort. 

Only see a 14 in the squads on FNL. Need a 13 what's up when I searched it says they have a 13?

Is my safari acting up or are the roshe fb sequoia cw sold out on NDC?
nerd.gif
The FBs don't seem to be on NDC anymore. Talked to an employee before after I bought my 2 pairs of mints to see if there would be a restock, but he said there isn't any plans for a restock in the near future. We'll see though, since NDC has been dropping them online without warning (ie Roshes and the new Flyknit Lunar cws). There are still FBs (minus the mints) on FNL in most sizes. http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod718887

Last edited:
Greetings! 

Sorry for the small introduction post but finally decided to join NT (but I'm pretty sure I had an account...) to post in this thread instead of just lurking. Anyways I'm Kevin and located in the Chicagoland area. Originally bought Black/Sail Roshes at Nordstrom Rack last year and have destroyed them completely due to them being worn nearly everyday at work. I picked up the Women's 'mango' a few months ago and actually just picked up the Tarps today after realizing they released. Snoozed on the Squadron Blues because I wasn't sure an 11.5 would be suitable for my 10.5/11 feet. Oh well! Hopefully I can help fellow midwesterners and broshes out. 

Any update East coast side? Ny/NJ LMK please :/, i can't believe it sold out so quick on nike.com today.. **** was cray sucks i had work doe.

Can't believe the hype on these. 

Greetings! 

Sorry for the small introduction post but finally decided to join NT (but I'm pretty sure I had an account...) to post in this thread instead of just lurking. Anyways I'm Kevin and located in the Chicagoland area. Originally bought Black/Sail Roshes at Nordstrom Rack last year and have destroyed them completely due to them being worn nearly everyday at work. I picked up the Women's 'mango' a few months ago and actually just picked up the Tarps today after realizing they released. Snoozed on the Squadron Blues because I wasn't sure an 11.5 would be suitable for my 10.5/11 feet. Oh well! Hopefully I can help fellow midwesterners and broshes out. 
What is a Women's 'Mango' ???

Any update East coast side? Ny/NJ LMK please :/, i can't believe it sold out so quick on nike.com today.. **** was cray sucks i had work doe.

Can't believe the hype on these. 

how i check its status i cant type in my order number anywhere?
There should be an orange button in the email that says "order status", click that and it should take you to the page. Pop up should occur, and put in the order # on the right side and underneath put in the email adress the order was placed under. Click submit and there you go!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom