ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sunvalley mall got the squadrons. I got the last size 11 supposedly. They also got the iguana/cyber and black/grey.

it's funny how these shoes are so hot right now but yet haven't seen one person in san diego rocking them.come on man!
I wear all my roshes. Rotate everyday, I've seen 3 people on campus that have one pair of one of the 3 OG. That's about it though.

Myeh went to valleyfair to pick up my pair of mints and asked the worker if they had the squadrons and he told me 2 guys cleaned out the store as soon as it arrived.

Called around and I found a place taking orders for mints in the bay. Pm and ill try to help :smile:

I just checked ebay on the new colorways I'm starting to see "new listed" of the squadron blues and gamma/black/grey shoes for $130 dollars. here comes the resellers!!!

shiekh shoes in Modesto got a few sizes left in 8.5 and 9 for the Squadron Blues juss picked up my pair .. FYI for any of the 209 people in cali

Myeh went to valleyfair to pick up my pair of mints and asked the worker if they had the squadrons and he told me 2 guys cleaned out the store as soon as it arrived.

Called around and I found a place taking orders for mints in the bay. Pm and ill try to help
smile.gif
PM'ed

Called around and I found a place taking orders for mints in the bay. Pm and ill try to help
smile.gif
Man, what's up with people cleaning out stores though!? SMH. 

feel bad for you cali guys, too much lack of originality and high social expectations leads to kids jumping on anything. the roshe fad will die out eventually, but until then it sucks.

funny part is half the people in here are part of the same crowd, but act like they're superior just because they post in a forum.
Mostly SoCal bro...

Leave for a bit and upon returning the whole scene changes.

I rode a single speed bike in the bay area (SF), moved back home to SoCal and kept riding because I loved it.

People looked at me like I was crazy.

2 months later everyone had a "fixie" lol

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Glad to have ordered the Squads from FNL. Too much chaos for me.

Congrats BlueLeopard, Reppin' San Joshe! lol

yaa no problem. Do it bro. Nobody in the valley rocks Roshes or not that i know of until it started getting popular. Pretty sure there will be your size !
Haha I have the Squad Blues already. Got them on Monday. My friend's a 9 so I was debating, it's a 20 min drive and it's out of the way cause i'm back in SJ tomorrow

DOPE MY SZ 11.5 MANGOS CAME IN!

Picking them up tomorrow from my dad, probably one of the best Birthday presents ever.

The effect gives it a really total crimson look.

:nthat: , How you feel? 

jajaja

Dope find! I've been searching for months for size 11.5, I know how rare that size is, congrats bro...congrats to leopard as well!

Still waiting on my order to ship from FNL. No squads and I'm still waiting on my ish to ship. Damn shame!

Man, nowhere near me in the Bay Area (650) has got nothing, been calling all week! Anyone know of any spots in the 650?

Dangit. It looks like the City Packs only go up to a size 12. I was going to buy the entire pack but Welgosh, Caliroots, and the 2 sellers on eBay only have up to size 12. I hope that if and when these release stateside, they have size 13 available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom