ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still patiently awaiting another major website to drop the squadrons... 
nerd.gif

Any update East coast side? Ny/NJ LMK please :/, i can't believe it sold out so quick on nike.com today.. **** was cray sucks i had work doe.

Can't believe the hype on these. 
Nothing has changed much here. NJ hasn't gotten the FB mints if that's what you're referring to. My friend in NYC said nothing has dropped there either. If I hear of anything, I'll shoot you a PM. What size are you?

one happy camper thanks to @[color= rgb(229, 32, 0)]roxychicx23[/color] good looking out ! My turn to help you ill try to find that squadron in a size 8 for ya!

lets see...Eastridge, Valleyfair, Newpark, Southland, Bayfair, Stoneridge, SF MarketSt, Berkeley/Telegraph, (then the SF/DC stores)I know I'm missing a few more stores, but from what I saw its only 1 FSR of each colorway

I have a feeling that we're going to be among the few wearing the mints in NJ for the next couple of weeks
nthat.gif
. Where in NJ are you located? North, south?
I really wanna cop another one as a back up considering how much I'll be rocking these. Southern Jersey, more near Philly.

lets see...Eastridge, Valleyfair, Newpark, Southland, Bayfair, Stoneridge, SF MarketSt, Berkeley/Telegraph, (then the SF/DC stores)I know I'm missing a few more stores, but from what I saw its only 1 FSR of each colorway
I only know of the ones by SJ. Vfair, Eastridge, and a few others in South Bay. Not too sure about the ones in SF.

Any update East coast side? Ny/NJ LMK please :/, i can't believe it sold out so quick on nike.com today.. **** was cray sucks i had work doe.
Can't believe the hype on these. 

Nothing has changed much here. NJ hasn't gotten the FB mints if that's what you're referring to. My friend in NYC said nothing has dropped there either. If I hear of anything, I'll shoot you a PM. What size are you?

I'm also in NYC and have seen nothing thus far. I have a few friends that are in the North East looking. I'll keep you guys updated if I see or hear anything. Crossing my fingers that it won't be as hard to get hands on since we don't have west coast hypebeasts. I am actually glad the east coast hypebeast are just focused on Jordans, Lebrons, and foamposites. Still bitter about almost snagging a pair of mints on NDC this morning and having it sell out as I was checking out via paypal, SMH.

Last edited:
I really wanna cop another one as a back up considering how much I'll be rocking these. Southern Jersey, more near Philly.
I hear you. I have a feeling I'll be wearing them quite a bit this spring/summer too. Might have to double up if they come out on other sites. I have a feeling they might be tough to find in our area since there aren't many places that carry Roshes.

I'm also in NYC and have seen nothing thus far. I have a few friends that are in the North East looking. I'll keep you guys updated if I see or hear anything. Crossing my fingers that it won't be as hard to get hands on since we don't have west coast hypebeasts. I am actually glad the east coast hypebeast are just focused on Jordans, Lebrons, and foamposites. Still bitter about almost snagging a pair of mints on NDC and having it sell out as I was checking out via paypal, SMH.

you make a good point :lol:
ny cats shouldnt be too hyped over these

ill keep ya fellow nyers updated if i find anything

Last edited:
Finally uploaded my Roshe Lace Swap video. Enjoy!

If you can find some laces to match the swoosh, think that'd look nicer. White laces on the sports are too white compared to the white on the outsole, and the green laces for cybers, but its just my opinion.

FNL finally updated tracking on my order. Gamma Greys and the Orange/Brown FB's.

It shows the Gamma greys as shipped but UPS is showing the pkg weight at 2.4lbs which sounds like only one pair. 

I work at a shipping company and know about data entry errors so I guess we'll see what shows up in the box mañana. 

If you can find some laces to match the swoosh, think that'd look nicer. White laces on the sports are too white compared to the white on the outsole, and the green laces for cybers, but its just my opinion.
I agree, i think that like you did the tone match on the iguana's, the same idea would look better on the sport reds. 

Back
Top Bottom