ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Congrats to all you guys picking up Squadrons.

I'm jelly seeing all these pickup pics...
embarassed.gif
Hang in there broshe, the squadrons will be released through more retailers soon!
We in NYC shouldn't get desperate, for the first time the west coast got something before us so slow clap for you guys there hahaha. I know they are going to be everywhere here so chill. My insider said that they are coming but Nike is holding them, the shipment was suppose to be there yesterday. 
Thanks for some insider info. This applies to the spring cw's and the fb's?

Haven't purchased any Roshes since the original drop. I couldn't do the gimmick colorways.

Glad to see they dropping OG-esque colorways.

Copped Gamma/Blks, Squadrons, & Tarp Greens.

photomar21194248.jpg

Collection as of now.....

photomar21194222.jpg

Comparison pics of Tarp Greens to Iguanas & Cybers....

photomar21194400.jpg

photomar21194323.jpg

Haven't purchased any Roshes since the original drop. I couldn't do the gimmick colorways.

photomar21194248.jpg

photomar21194222.jpg

photomar21194400.jpg

photomar21194323.jpg
Nice contrast. +1

posts like these should stay off the thread.. Sorry but come on the thread is moving fast enough without these nonsense posts..

Really dude? I don't see any harm in him posting a parody pic of a "pineapple" colourway. With or without this post it didn't cause any ill-effects to any member in here, including me.

photomar21194248.jpg

photomar21194222.jpg

photomar21194400.jpg

photomar21194323.jpg
thanks for the pics of tarp greens and the cybers.

Really dude? I don't see any harm in him posting a parody pic of a "pineapple" colourway. With or without this post it didn't cause any ill-effects to any member in here, including me.
That post made me laugh so it was great. PINEAPPLES!! They are straight fire

That post made me laugh so it was great. PINEAPPLES!! They are straight fire

Thanks broshes I was just trying to lighten to mood for the people that got ****** by the resellers including me on my squadrons ....

For anyone in the Burbank, CA area was at the footaction in the mall and they had the total crimson/gama grey sizes 8.5 and jumped to an 11 if anyone is looking for it. I know this cuz I asked for a 9.5 but sadly it was a no go.

Thanks broshes I was just trying to lighten to mood for the people that got ****** by the resellers including me on my squadrons ....
Keep the gifs going. btw if you like that you should check out my claymation in my signature. 
glasses.gif

If you can find some laces to match the swoosh, think that'd look nicer. White laces on the sports are too white compared to the white on the outsole, and the green laces for cybers, but its just my opinion.

Just take the grey laces from your cybers, put them on the reds. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom