ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ohwussup: Welcome, BROshe (M:51)! Badge it up! I wanted you to have a spot before the new system, as you've been contributing for a while but never posted an app.
I'm working on a roster update with the additional info.
Thanks man!

I will need to scour the thread on how to add the badge...  Do I get a custom badge with my number like some of the folks here?

TEAM ROSHE ROSTER UPDATE

Trevor (ohwussup), member 51, Honolulu, HI, size 9

Thanks to Camar087, GTFan712 & civickid96! :nthat:

civickid96 - need preferred size once you get back online

Seen you at the last second ohwussup. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks to Camar087, GTFan712 & civickid96!
nthat.gif

civickid96 - need preferred size once you get back online
Seen you at the last second ohwussup.
laugh.gif
What do you mean?  BTW, just checked first page, I'm not in Utah - I'm in Honolulu, Hawaii!

NOTE: These concepts I'm sharing with you guys are just for fun and not necessarily Team Roshe submissions. 

I put together a little FAQ that hopefully can be added to and completed and cleaned up and added to the first post!  Wanted to contribute something to the team!  I don't own any other shoes so for the "I own xxx how do Roshe's fit?"  I need input.  Can someone look this over and edit (and maybe get it on the first post?)
I'm new to Roshe Run and this thread, where can I cop?

Note:  At the time list was compiled, places on this list may be out of stock and sold out as Roshe's are currently HEAT!

In person:

various 'mom and pop' boutiques

Nike stores / factories / outlets

Nordstrom Rack stores

Shiekh stores

Shoe Palace stores

Online:

Amazon.com

Drjays.com

Eastbay.com

Ebay.com

Nike.com

Rakuten global (english)

Sneakerhead.com

Sportschalet.com

Urbanoutfitters.com

Zappos.com or VIP.zappos.com

Phone Order:

Corporategotem.com

Nordstromrack.com

Oneness287.com

twitter.com/21Mercer

When does this certain color way release?

So far, Nike has kept everyone in the dark as to release dates, they say to check their twitter and their webpage constantly for the most up to date news.  Nike and even Zappos reps are kept out of the dark for release dates.

How much are these, is XXX colorway worth this much?
Retail for Roshe Run is $70.  People have been paying anywhere from $54 on sale (NR, Zappos) to upwards of $150 for the Teal/Calypso and Mango grails!  It's up to you how much you are willing to spend!

What size should I get?  (keep in mind everyone's preferences are different)

These shoes generally fit true to size as they are mesh and they stretch and mold to your feet. 

That being said..

narrow feet: may downsize or stay TTS

normal feet: TTS

wide feet: TTS or half size up

These can be worn with or without socks.  Keep in mind that these are mesh and VERY breathable.  Thick socks/sock-less may or may not affect your sizing choice.

I like the women's color ways, can I fit a women's size?

Yes you most likely can!  Keep in mind women sizes are meant for women feet.  Some users have stated that the fit is just 'off' and they ended up returning.  As per Zappos, men's width is listed as a D, while women's width is listed as B.  That's a whole letter difference folks!  Other users are perfectly satisfied with the fit!

narrow feet: 1-1.5 size up   (e.g: mens size 9 = women size 10-10.5)

normal feet: 1-1.5 size up   (e.g: mens size 9 = women size 10-10.5)

wide feet: 1.5-2 size up   (e.g: mens size 9 = women size 10.5-11)

Ordering international! What size is US and what size is CM?

Refer to Nike international size chart here:

http://help-us.nike.com/rnt/rnw/img/enduser/menssizechart.jpg

or here for women's

http://help-us.nike.com/rnt/rnw/img/enduser/womenssizechart.jpg

I wear Jordans, Free Runs, etc.  How do I size the Roshe Run?

Last edited:
Nice ohwussup with the Q&A section!

To save some room you can put the answers in spoilers. Just a thought.

Last edited:
My local sheikhs has a FSR for the grey wolf/yellow and an 11 for the cybers which didn't fit me :smh: I guess only a 10.5 for me, they also had the reds and the blacks and I believe the sirens

Wow...this is exactly what I'm talking about. The reception in here has been amazing and I'm glad to see guys step up and help out the fam.

ohwussup - great addition with the FAQ!

Sorry for the late response...

Christian - xtianp - M:4 - San Gabriel Valley, CA (although I'm in OC half of the week and grew up there). Size 11.

For the front page, can we reach out to the members that have yet to respond to ensure that they are still around and post something about team applications opening up in September.

Also, how does everything feel about growing the Team Roshe name even further? To me, being apart of this team is very special. It embodies my entire lifestyle. Just from the simplicity of the shoe to the meaning behind everything detail. So I extend myself to the Roshe family on a more personal level...

Twitter - xtianp
IG - xtianp
Facebook - facebook.com/xtianp

I was thinking of trying to start a facebook page so that business between team members can be done more smoothly and so that we can all discuss future projects/applications. Just a thought...let me know what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom