ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Updated Collection pic. (@fragile408 IG)

Also remember tomorrow's first run of TR shirts will be through Facebook!
happy.gif

https://www.facebook.com/TeamROSHE
Beautiful.

Puente Hills Footaction had
Orange Tonal's
Volt Tonal's
Total Crimson
Black Gamma grey
As far as the new colors goes thats all they had.

Puente Hills Footaction had
Orange Tonal's
Volt Tonal's
Total Crimson
Black Gamma grey
As far as the new colors goes thats all they had.
Scooped up their last Iguana's yesterday. The employee there said it was a return from earlier in the day. I guess I was in the right place at the right time 
nthat.gif

Sidenote: That mall looks like its about to shutdown, Champs had a full out 70% off sale 
sick.gif

Scooped up their last Iguana's yesterday. The employee there said it was a return from earlier in the day. I guess I was in the right place at the right time 
nthat.gif

Sidenote: That mall looks like its about to shutdown, Champs had a full out 70% off sale 
sick.gif
that champs store is an outlet store, thats why it looks all beat up lol

LOL @ that blatant ripoff of the Roshes.

Can't be serious.

I kinda like them, though.

I'm into ninjas and ****, don't judge me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do so many hash tag #teamroshe on instagram when they clearly aren't and are straight resellers and proud of it?

BlueLeopard:
Upon further review and close observation, the BROshes would like to welcome you to the team. You've fulfilled all the requirements and helped out numerous NTers. Welcome to TRo, BROshe (M:86)!

nthat.gif
Just wanted to thank each and every member of Team Roshe for even considering me to be a part of the team.

It really is quite humbling, especially with these new requirements.

Of course...  This doesn't change anything.  If anybody needs help securing a pair, I'll be more than happy to.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  There definitely are people who have asked and haven't been responded to, but it takes some effort for me to trust you.  Again, I'm not one for judging, but if you can't take the time to do something like change your avatar or show any care for your typing grammar, and you just slightly seem like a reseller... you're not getting my time of day.  "Ain't nobody got time for that."

But yes.  This made my day.  I honestly wouldn't have even known I got accepted if it weren't for Boss Tycoon and Stussykyd congratulating me via text.  I didn't even have a clue what they were talking about. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom