ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my backup Iguanas in from Nordstrom Rack, but no box! If anyone has a box that they don't want (preferably Iguanas size 8.5) I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

Yea I picked up both. I posted a lot of comparison pics in the flyknit thread. Also I know Jerald is in line today for the HTMs.
Also I will be messaging iLLy the new Roshe Roster Info by 4pm PST. So try to post your info soon if you haven't already.

Alright after waiting at 8am till 12:30 noon. I finally got inside, the customer in front of me got the last size of the blue/green multi. Sz 6. The yellow red sold out before I even got inside. Next pair to run low was volt. I managed a sz 9 . It was only 1 pair /customer. Although I saw one big white dude get back in line. Fck. They had plenty black and blue , the red was just right after the volts in terms of limited quantity.

They are nice man . They feel really light and awesome. Lunar sole is legit. I kind of wish I got back in line to get the black , so I could have a daily user. It didn't seem like there were too many people after me, max maybe 50-60. But then again with 246 pairs in the world or something. I feel lucky.

I'm tired. Gonna drink a beer and have oysters

As far as the line behavior- ehhh what can you do. I counted maybe 4-5 people who cut, in the front with their friends. Not sure if it could have made the difference in me getting any of the multi-colors. (the man did say that 6 was sitting around for 40 min) but all
In all. I enjoyed the people next to in line. We kept talking crap about the suburban parked in front of the store. I swear like 12 ppl hopped out that car. But it's all good. They deserve it if they were there from 10pm last night.

I will pm iLLy the updated Roster info by the end of this hour.

The members I have in the update are:

• Drew
  • xtianp
  • thejrob
  • HOOD17
  • lilpapaya06
  • jordan r
  • christopepper
  • StoneyToney
  • alcardi
  • jeff3424
  • CLU713

SMH at myself for not coming into this thread sooner than I have. I am digging these, and based on most the reviews, they are worth every penny. Going to start a small modest collection next week.

Thanks bro.
Glad to be back. :nthat:
You and iLLy have been holding the thread down. 8)
-Drew
Yup we been holding it down along with all the other members who been contributing any way they can.

Glad to be TeamROSHE. 51 members strong. :pimp:

Also just sent the roster update to iLLy.

Team Roshe Update

M: 51

Silva

North Shore, MA

sz 9

Thanks for all the work updating

Did anyone ever call Bows and Arrows on those size 8 teals?

Team Roshe Update

M: 51
Silva
North Shore, MA
sz 9

Thanks for all the work updating

Did anyone ever call Bows and Arrows on those size 8 teals?

I did this morning when they opened. They only had a black pair left in a big size I don't remember

why? they have sport red which is a better cw imo
10000% agree. Sup Shtoneytony! It's ATS*RON. 
tongue.gif

Quick question...how do you get your 'reputation' up?

Also...if any Broshe wants a custom # badge like mine, pm me.

I believe it's by doing transactions and getting thumbs up on posts? That system is still fairly new...should be up somewhere where they discuss the new stuff on the forums.

i have seen some people lately saying womens cw's run really narrow. hopefully they arent too narrow. i got a size 12 challenge red comin my way and i usually wear a 11 or 11.5 but figured since roshes stretch so much i could fit them, then i read the new womens material they use isnt as stretchy. if i cant fit them hit me up if you want them for $70 plus shipping

Another member has to press the rep button which is under your post. There is a daily maximum of how menu reps you can give.

Did any other stores besides corporate get the dark royal/orange roshes yet?

Not that I know of. Just be patient and hope that NDC does release the cw on August 2nd along with the Tent cw.

Last edited:
Welcome back Drew
We'll get that fixed for you.
I feel like the official TeamRoshe Customer Service Representative. :pimp: :lol:
:lol: Much thanks, broshe!

Thanks bro.
Glad to be back. :nthat:
You and iLLy have been holding the thread down. 8)
-Drew

This thread would be nothing without all the contributions. :nthat:

Roster updated.

Added statement about reopening roster spots.

Here's my vision of the Team shirt. It's simple. I was also thinking we should have something on the back of the shirt printed as well... maybe a HUGE graphic of the SUNxBONSAI without the TRo text (word to Goku! :tongue:) and right above it would be our credo, "Only The Essentials"

Last edited:
My Teals from Australia were delivered today but I was not home to receive the package 
mad.gif
. Have to go Monday and pick them up at the Post Office. 

Last edited:
My Teals from Australia were delivered today but I was not home to receive the package >: . Have to go Monday and pick them up at the Post Office. 
I know that feel BROshe. :smh:

I'm liking all the designs. I'm wondering if we can just produce all of them. :lol:

I was also thinking making those TeamRoshe CW stickers so I can put them on my boxes.

Back
Top Bottom