ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lace switch
Might paint the checks instead

#42, below retail from DrJays sale

Returned speed yellows for these, no regrets

Peace,

if you go check the "ask a former nike employee" thread you will see that nike makes one order from the factory and that's it.
what does this even mean?  how does anyone ever restock ever? if this is the case?  can you elaborate, not trying to start something genuinely curious

on the other hand, i don't like the roshe trails, but we'll see...

and on the third hand, never thought i'd say i want to kill a reseller but someone (in australia) is asking $250 shipped for a size 11 calypso.  WTF.

what does this even mean?  how does anyone ever restock ever? if this is the case?  can you elaborate, not trying to start something genuinely curious

and on the third hand, never thought i'd say i want to kill a reseller but someone (in australia) is asking $250 shipped for a size 11 calypso.  WTF.

Yeah, that dude has been reselling a bunch of Calypsos, it is what it is.

Wish Nike would floor the market with them. Hate having to jump through hoops just to get the colorways I want sometimes.

The dates on the size tag are the production dates, which end usually 3-6 months before the shoe releases. The Calypsos had the smallest window, only from 11/2011 to 12/2011. They make all of the shoes then, and any restocks are caused by returns or extra delayed shipments. They could put a shoe into production again, but you wouldn't see it for half of a year, and that's highly unlikely.

Lace switch
Might paint the checks instead

#42, below retail from DrJays sale
Returned speed yellows for these, no regrets
Peace,
Diggin that lace swap. Where'd you cop the laces? Are those a particular brand/colorway?

The dates on the size tag are the production dates, which end usually 3-6 months before the shoe releases. The Calypsos had the smallest window, only from 11/2011 to 12/2011. They make all of the shoes then, and any restocks are caused by returns or extra delayed shipments. They could put a shoe into production again, but you wouldn't see it for half of a year, and that's highly unlikely.
so are you saying every day that passes is a less chance of getting the colorways we want?

so are you saying every day that passes is a less chance of getting the colorways we want?
Well, if you assume that all of the stores/websites that would be receiving Roshes have released and sold their stock of the colorway you want, then that's it. In the case of Calypsos, the resale market was nonexistent when they released, and there are very few DS pairs remaining, which is why they are literally unavailable.

I might triple up on Calypsos >D . The $160 price tag from Australia is the only thing keeping me hesitant. Although I know a DS pair down the road will be worth a pretty penny.

I think they are my favorite, just a little bit over the Mangos.

I might triple up on Calypsos
grin.gif
. The $160 price tag from Australia is the only thing keeping me hesitant. Although I know a DS pair down the road will be worth a pretty penny.
my thought exactly!

Well, if you assume that all of the stores/websites that would be receiving Roshes have released and sold their stock of the colorway you want, then that's it. In the case of Calypsos, the resale market was nonexistent when they released, and there are very few DS pairs remaining, which is why they are literally unavailable.
hmm sad thought...

I might triple up on Calypsos
grin.gif
. The $160 price tag from Australia is the only thing keeping me hesitant. Although I know a DS pair down the road will be worth a pretty penny.
help me out bro!
tongue.gif

I will once my second pair comes in to make sure everything is good from who I bought them from.
You better snap some pics of your Mangos tomorrow!

Can i get help on calypso and mangos size 10 too??? paypal ready. Im more addicted to these than Jordan releases this year

Can i get help on calypso and mangos size 10 too??? paypal ready. Im more addicted to these than Jordan releases this year

I don't want to order anything else right now for anyone because I'm going on vacation on the 12th and they wouldn't be here by then.

very true but..... with the whole new flyknit tech they use to make the roshe run Nike has already stated they can make these state side and still turn in a huge profit.... and as far as restocks go... that is nike holding on to extra inventory to offer retailers when product sells out....

Last edited:
I don't know how dependable it is to speculate from production dates........my mangos had 12-11 to 03-12 somebody else posted mangos w/ different dates...my sport reds were also  11-11 to 12-11  but there are tons....so i don't know what to trust...it's really strange i don't think calypsos dropped in japan but were in korea, australia.  mangos didn't drop in the US but released in korea...i don't know if they dropped in Aus...i do know that, in japan anyway, its up to the store as nike in osaka and kyoto had different coloways. osaka did not have the mens premiums in stock but harajuku did, they had the womens premiums though. imo roshes are not that popular in japan
Are you in Japan? Have you seen the Premiums in person? Plenty of questions as Japan seems to be ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to Roshes.

Just got done chatting with a Zappos agent:

She couldn't give me an exact date or time frame sadly of when they will have them up...

Last edited:
Just got done chatting with a Zappos agent:

She couldn't give me an exact date or time frame sadly of when they will have them up...
They have "orders" for all of the colorways they haven't stocked yet, Nike just hasn't delivered any product to them. It's a possibility, but it's not a guarantee.

Plus, none of the Zappos reps say the same thing. I just got:

"[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Katie:[/color]   Unfortunately we can only see what is in stock. We are unable to see what colors are going to be released."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom