ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ahhhhh wont have time do head there. Someone wanna pick up a 9.5 for me? I'll trade my 9.5 black sirens (DS) for them.
i just did a phone order, but i think they close at 5pm on sundays if i remember correctly
Just phone order it?
Is dark royal the orange and blue?
yup, it's the orange and blue
ugh really feel like taking a drive down there now....
phone order! try calling them now or when they open tomorrow
To those who ordered from 21 mercer. How much was your total shipped?
it came out to $78.25 shipped.  if you live in NY, they charge you tax if you do phone order.

So...Is that Roshe Tee going to made into production? It's too dope...Someone make it happen prease. :nerd:.......

So...Is that Roshe Tee going to made into production? It's too dope...Someone make it happen prease.
nerd.gif
forreal. id be down to help out with this.. got a print shop where ive done some shirts right down the street. 

Better question...can anyone LEAD me to an 11 or 11.5 in the Mangos?
Best thing to do is to check out some Japanese or Chinese shopping sites. Use a translator and work your way through it. I've seen a couple on Taobao and Y! shopping Japan.

My enthusiasm for these dropped off a cliff with how hard it is to obtain most pairs.

Thanks Nike.

Last edited:
man to think i thought the reds, sirens, and blacks are all dried up with everyone getting em easy, its a shame they are in south texas, but looks like they are sitting in MIA and NY -___-

My enthusiasm for these dropped off a cliff with how hard it is to obtain most pairs.
Thanks Nike.
Man, I dont know about you, but I love hunting for these, especially as the hard to get ones arent even expensive (mostly). Such a sick shoe, with so many awesome colorways, that even if you cant find the ones you want, there will be others you want that you can get. Plus it makes it challenging if you want them all.

Man, I dont know about you, but I love hunting for these, especially as the hard to get ones arent even expensive (mostly). Such a sick shoe, with so many awesome colorways, that even if you cant find the ones you want, there will be others you want that you can get. Plus it makes it challenging if you want them all.

This. I spent hours on the phone and tweeting shops trying to find my pairs. Loved it. Got super excited when I finally found my pairs for retail. Even today, I was just shopping around and I heard some kids say 21 Mercer got the Dark Royals in. Immediately went to check them out. Even though they didn't have my size, I was stoked to help out the Team Roshe fam pick up some pairs via phone order. The hunt and the community is what makes this shoe one of the best.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Iguanas in a size 11? I'm still looking...

The hunt is half the fun. If anyone is in Portland, I just swooped a pair of size 9 dark royals down at the compound.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Iguanas in a size 11? I'm still looking...
eBay has some Iguanas in sz 11 for Buy it Now $105, $124 and $130

There is also an auction for your size with free shipping that is currently at $82.

Sorry can't find any for retail 
ohwell.gif

I p med those back. please write roshe + the number I wrote next to it so I'll know who I'm talking. They don't have a full size run but I'll try my best. If anyone is looking for the blacks size 8.5 I have a pair I wore for a couple of hours I'd sell for retail and shipping since they're too tight for me.

Any idea if they have an 8.5 for me, and do they do phone orders?
They were out of 8 and 8.5, sorry mayne. I wasn't super stoked on the dark royals but when I saw them in person my jaw dropped, so fresh. Guy told me to keep checkin in with the shop because they are expecting more cw's soon.

Back
Top Bottom