ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i don't understand why they are dropping so many women's colorways unannounced and sending them to outlets, yet it is impossible to find men's colorways which are in HIGH demand... :smh:

Still looking for Mangos, Womens blue/white (11.5), and Royal/oranges
any help with sz10???
Favor will definitely be returned

Do a chat with Nike for blue white and royal/orange, give them the sku and they will search stores for you, and you can call them. The Mangos will be much harder to find.

i don't understand why they are dropping so many women's colorways unannounced and sending them to outlets, yet it is impossible to find men's colorways which are in HIGH demand... :smh:
Outside of NT I wonder how much of a demand there really is.

Great day today. Got in my size 10.5 Calypsos from Freddy after a size swap with him. Also got in my Mangos from rmms. Both are absolutely beautiful. I will post pics later. :smokin Thanks again to both of you!

Great day today. Got in my size 10.5 Calypsos from Freddy after a size swap with him. Also got in my Mangos from rmms. Both are absolutely beautiful. I will post pics later.
smokin.gif
Thanks again to both of you!
Awesome! Thanks for trading with me. My mangos are scheduled to be delivered today also! Can't wait. Video and pics to come...

21Mercer sold out Monday. I was lucky enough to swoop by Saturday and Monday to get my pairs. They also have new NSW stickers. NYC has wolf yellow, and statium greens if anyone wants pairs. 

21Mercer sold out Monday. I was lucky enough to swoop by Saturday and Monday to get my pairs. They also have new NSW stickers. NYC has wolf yellow, and statium greens if anyone wants pairs. 

If im correct most sizes are sold out on those colors as well.

SHIEK IN LAKEWOOD STILL HAD CYBERS BUT IDK WHAT SIZES

AND SHOE PALACE IN LAKEWOOD STILL HAS SIRENS BUT DONT KNOWWHAT SIZE

AND SAME THING COULD BE SAID BOUT SHIEKS BUT WITH YELLOW ONES.

picked up the iguanas a week ago at nordstrom rack
pimp.gif

but there a 12.5 and I wear an 11
frown.gif

The black sails are definitely getting harder to find now. All my local stores are wiped out. I just want to replace my insole with a fresh new one, is that too much to ask for Nike!? 
roll.gif

Outside of NT I wonder how much of a demand there really is.

i've seen a whole lot of hypebeasts asking around on many different social media sites for them, they've absolutely blown up since some of us have been in this thread :evil:

saw on tumblr a guy ask some wannabe "sneakerhead" i know where they can get some "roshi running shoes" and the dude suggested Jimmy Jazz :lol:

Thanks for the help guys

I live in NY but have no tiem to go to mercer...work morning to night..theyre closed by the time I get out and they dont ship within in nY,not sure why,but thats their policy

Really want royal/oranges...guess Ill call up some NTowns and see

Hoping to land Mangos...one day :lol: And need a 2nd pair of Siren Reds...might be one of my favorite colorways

Thanks for the help guys
I live in NY but have no tiem to go to mercer...work morning to night..theyre closed by the time I get out and they dont ship within in nY,not sure why,but thats their policy
Hoping to land Mangos...one day
laugh.gif
And need a 2nd pair of Siren Reds...might be one of my favorite colorways
I can help you help. Spend my free time walking relentlessly in SoHo.
If im correct most sizes are sold out on those colors as well.

Thanks for the help guys
Hoping to land Mangos...one day :lol: And need a 2nd pair of Siren Reds...might be one of my favorite colorways

Where're you in NY? There is a mom and pop shop in NYC on 8th Ave where I got my Red and Cyber from a month back. I haven't check lately though.

Last edited:
These are just to plain cant rock with them
You created an account and decided that this was your first post you should contribute? :lol:
I wish more people felt the way you did so they would be easier to obtain. The hype is real for this shoe now.

Update on my collection. I have Calypso and stadium green in the mail on its way. Thanks to Stoney Tony on my black/sail. Still need a few more to my collection

Back
Top Bottom