ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you subscribe to 6PM newsletters you can cop Roshe Trails for 20% off. So they come to $53 shipped. 

I'll take both of the Premium NRGs...Subtle and friendly with every fit and occasion.!

Just got my very first pair of Roshe's in the mail, iguanas. Honestly have to say that I fell into the hype of these and I'm not disappointed one bit. Can really see myself buying many more of these in the future, and I really like the NRG pairs.

saw a guy rocking the teals while waiting on the db ix rsvp today... fam looked all kinds of cold...& it was only 55 today in the chi

This Week In Roshe News!

Reactions: jjs
when ordering from urbanoutfitters are the sizes listed in mens or wmns.  The shoe i'm looking at is a wmns shoe, and I need it for a woman size 8

but It says to size down as if i were ordering a mans shoe?

when ordering from urbanoutfitters are the sizes listed in mens or wmns.  The shoe i'm looking at is a wmns shoe, and I need it for a woman size 8

but It says to size down as if i were ordering a mans shoe?
They're listed for the gender the shoe is for. They know that guys sometimes buy women's colorways, that's all. 
happy.gif

^thanks. I went ahead and ordered in the wmns size, they should put a better note on the there

they have the shoe listed as a mans shoe, the customer service girl even told me it was a mans shoe when I knew it wasn't.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on where to find Roshe runs? I called multiples stores, such as the Nike running boutique, but they're all out.

Only info I can give was that I copped a pair of Cybers for $30.00 at the Paragon Warehouse Sale, but after calling them recently, they haven't restocked in any Roshes.

The only place I've bought a pair in person was the flagship store at the Forum Shops in Las Vegas.  Even then I had a connection because a homegirl worked at a Factory Store.

I bought a pair of Stadium Greens from Grailstatus for $100 shipped.  They still have those, Volts, Speed Yellows, and Royals in stock.

I got my pair of Mangos from eBay.

I'm a size 9 in men's Roshe.

If I would get a wmns Roshe, what size should I get? 10.5? :nerd:

My size 9 Men fit perfectly :smokin

I'm a size 9 in men's Roshe.
If I would get a wmns Roshe, what size should I get? 10.5?
nerd.gif

My size 9 Men fit perfectly
smokin.gif
Either a 10 or 10.5 should fit you. The 10 would give you a very snug fit, though. If you don't have a fairly narrow foot I'd suggest the 10.5.

Reactions: jjs
Where are you guys finding the nrg premiums? btw I'm seeing a Dec 14th release date on those 

Anyone know if the white/caro blue swoosh CW ever dropped? Was my favorite of the initial supposed releases along with mangos and haven't come close to sniffing either...SMH :smh:

Anyone know if the white/caro blue swoosh CW ever dropped? Was my favorite of the initial supposed releases along with mangos and haven't come close to sniffing either...SMH
mean.gif
The white camo were a woman's CW that dropped in Asia and Europe.  They are easier to find than the black camo's.  If the shoe's you are selling in your sig indicate your footsize, beware that finding a woman's 12 which is equal to a 10.5 or 11 mens will be very very difficult.

As for the mango's you can find an 11 on ebay for around 170 I think I know someone who might have one pair left, but those were Asian exclusives and larger sizes were very difficult to come by. 

Good luck. 

The white camo were a woman's CW that dropped in Asia and Europe.  They are easier to find than the black camo's.  If the shoe's you are selling in your sig indicate your footsize, beware that finding a woman's 12 which is equal to a 10.5 or 11 mens will be very very difficult.

As for the mango's you can find an 11 on ebay for around 170 I think I know someone who might have one pair left, but those were Asian exclusives and larger sizes were very difficult to come by. 

Good luck. 
I think he meant the white/carolina blue (sail/blue glow/volt). Those were only released as samples so far.

Back
Top Bottom