ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You don't need a discover card to get free shipping.

Just register (if you haven't before) and sign into your nike.com account.  If you spent over $100, you should automatically get free shipping.

"MEMBERS GET FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
The wovens come out to $98, I have an account but it didn't make a difference. I just paid for em as I figured the 8 dollars isn't gonna burn me.

Finally a new Roshe video. Here's my quick look at the Dark Atomic Teal Wovens.

Stay on the lookout for This Week In Roshe News, coming tomorrow.
wow they look great on feet

Last edited:
Got my Anthracite Prem NRG on Friday and i'm really disappointed with these. They fit tight and in my opinion, don't even look good in person. I'm hating the khaki like material they used on the toebox. I'm sticking to straight mesh uppers Roshe's moving forward. They are going back to Nike for a refund.

^ They've been sitting FSR for the past 3-4 days online. I'm surprised they're not at least OOS in popular sizes. 

Last edited:
^ They've been sitting FSR for the past 3-4 days online. I'm surprised they're not at least OOS in popular sizes. 
i'm glad these arent as hyped as the nrgs. now anyone who actually wants a pair to wear can get them no problem.

You guys were right..nrg's are TTS. my mesh roshes i fit .5 smaller but the NRG's are snug. Waiting for the atomic teals on ndc

Wore my NRG's last night and they are not as comfortable as the older Roshe's. Idk why people are saying they're super comfortable. The insole itself is different and the material on the toebox makes the snug fit weird.

Wore my NRG's last night and they are not as comfortable as the older Roshe's. Idk why people are saying they're super comfortable. The insole itself is different and the material on the toebox makes the snug fit weird.
They've probably never worn the OG Roshes. lol

I'm iffy on the black wovens. I feel like I need to see them I'm person first before I cop. I own three pairs of Roshes And I would totally be bummed if they won't as durable and comfortable.

wish the black wovens had a white sole, they'd be copped instantly, i need a replacement for my beat black/sails :nerd:

Have been disappointed with all the NRG roshes thus far, only seen the anthracite ones in person but just wasn't a fan of the canvas material on the toe.  Hoping for a different design or some new colors with OG roshe materials in 2013.

UnDS'd my Khaki Premium NRGs yesterday and I dig them. The distressed toebox will look great after they get a few more wears. I know the look isn't for everyone, but I'm enjoying it. Khaki color is great, too.

Stay tuned for This Week In Roshe News, coming later tonight.

UnDS'd my Atomic Teals today! Feels good to rock a pair that no one really has yet. Got the same size as my OG Roshes and they fit fine. Makes me think my OGs are a bit big now, ha. 

Side note: If anyone has done the Notify Me on Zappos (Currently only under womens style). The listing ask you to choose a color options as well as a size. They have some 2013 color ways listed 
where do find the notify me tab? couldnt find it anywhere. thanks in advance for the help..

The top of the NRGs feel really good with the toes if you wear them without socks.

Back
Top Bottom