ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size:  9.5

Hey guys, it’s that time of the month for applications and I feel like I can apply after lurking NT for a few years and finally decided to join early December solely because of this thread. I’ve been following this thread since last October but it really picked up religiously after I bought my first pair of the Knicks colorway on eBay for $90 shipped. After receiving my pair, I found out how much a person can really love a pair of shoe. Nike did a great job infusing comfort, style, and color-blocking while keeping it as simple as I’ve seen Nike done it in a long time.

Ever since then, I’ve been on IG, shoe sites, this thread everyday helping out others who needed info or links to buy. Somewhere in between, I also bought a pair of lightly used sports red on eBay for less than retail. Those are the only two I have so far up until the re-releases of the 3 OGs because I told myself that I would never pay more than $90 for a general release of the mesh Roshes.

I recently picked up the Iguanas and black sail from Dr.Jays for retail after being VERY patient for about a 1.5 month of passing on every single eBay resellers because of the price hike. I’m craving for more but I’m not thirsty enough to buy every single pair, only the ones I like, hence my small, but humble collection. I also have a pair of mangos coming my way from Japan and a pair of tropical twist for my girl right in time for Valentine’s. I love how everyone helps each other out and not withholding information regardless of how many lurkers and resellers are keeping up with this thread for their own gains. Overall, I feel like I can keep contributing to this thread as well as team Roshe. 

+1 as well.

Whats up? I am applying for a spot in team roshe. After several month of convincing and pushing me, CIVICKID96 has told me to apply. I have helped him and a few others with Roshes. Very helpful and willing to assist. Check my trader feedback, 2 roshe transactions. trade and a sale.

I became interested in the shoe when i saw the awesome but yet so simple shape/silhouette on a webpage. Went out bought a pair, and the comfort level is second to none on this shoe. Since then, i have got my friends and family into this shoe, and they love it.

I am a size 10, located in New York, NY

+1

That's five.

Welcome cashm0neyand1

Whats up? I am applying for a spot in team roshe. After several month of convincing and pushing me, CIVICKID96 has told me to apply. I have helped him and a few others with Roshes. Very helpful and willing to assist. Check my trader feedback, 2 roshe transactions. trade and a sale.

I became interested in the shoe when i saw the awesome but yet so simple shape/silhouette on a webpage. Went out bought a pair, and the comfort level is second to none on this shoe. Since then, i have got my friends and family into this shoe, and they love it.

I am a size 10, located in New York, NY

+1 from me. Good contact and connect, but most of all, a great friend.

+1, we need some more northeastern broshes lol

+1 from me too.

Size:  9.5

Hey guys, it’s that time of the month for applications and I feel like I can apply after lurking NT for a few years and finally decided to join early December solely because of this thread. I’ve been following this thread since last October but it really picked up religiously after I bought my first pair of the Knicks colorway on eBay for $90 shipped. After receiving my pair, I found out how much a person can really love a pair of shoe. Nike did a great job infusing comfort, style, and color-blocking while keeping it as simple as I’ve seen Nike done it in a long time.

Ever since then, I’ve been on IG, shoe sites, this thread everyday helping out others who needed info or links to buy. Somewhere in between, I also bought a pair of lightly used sports red on eBay for less than retail. Those are the only two I have so far up until the re-releases of the 3 OGs because I told myself that I would never pay more than $90 for a general release of the mesh Roshes.

I recently picked up the Iguanas and black sail from Dr.Jays for retail after being VERY patient for about a 1.5 month of passing on every single eBay resellers because of the price hike. I’m craving for more but I’m not thirsty enough to buy every single pair, only the ones I like, hence my small, but humble collection. I also have a pair of mangos coming my way from Japan and a pair of tropical twist for my girl right in time for Valentine’s. I love how everyone helps each other out and not withholding information regardless of how many lurkers and resellers are keeping up with this thread for their own gains. Overall, I feel like I can keep contributing to this thread as well as team Roshe. 
+1 as well.
+1 without a doubt. Bombers has been on top of the Roshe News recently.

This is for a spot on the roshe team. I first saw the roshe run on youtube, from a review done by Gtfan712. Big shout out to him. 
I like the shoe because it's a simp design, and it is so comfy. Almost every boy/girl in Denmark is wearing Vans, Nike Sb and NB, so i'm pleased to walk around in my roshes because it is a thing, that nobody haves, and at the same time it is so freaking comfy, and just overall a good looking shoe. The first pair i got, was the Siren red colorway, and i couldn't stop looking for new ones! So i bought a new pair '' Nike roshe run woven - Dark Atomic Teal''. I have these to right now, but i am waiting on the mango colorway to drop in my mail! I do really hope i make it, to the team!

From where did you get the mangos?

+1 for me , this dude is a good guy who's willing to help people in the thread . That's how I met him and he wasnt on team roshe yet , helped me when teal wovens weren't widespread . He's a humble guy who won't be a hot shot in team roshe . He understands his place , and will be an active participating member who Will help and grow team roshe in a positive light .
Jerald #32

Got my +1

What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.

You got my  +1 bud
What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.

I'm trying to become a Team Roshe Member, I've been on NT since 2006 with my old account eightandyeight, which got locked down when NT switched servers, soI created a new NT username just to start fresh. I am an avid collector of running shoes, ranging from Air Max's to free's to footscapes and now Roshe's. I've known about Roshe's since last year, but I was never able to get a pair, and I also can't wear them for work (I work for Finish Line, we don't sell them lol), I finally was able to get a pair with a help of a close friend and a Team Roshe member. He crossed me over to the Roshe side and made me a broshe lol. These shoes are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes that I believe Nike has ever created, also the comfort is a plus! I'm very knowledgable about Nike and their technology, being in footwear retail for so long, I can help bring my knowledge to the Team Roshe table. I've been collecting Roshe's since mid December '12 now, its been about a month and a half and I'm just plain addicted, its crazy. Hopefully I can get a spot and help bring more Roshe's into other peoples lives!

I'm an 8.5 mens and 9.5/10 womens, located in Orange County!

+1 from roshe member #68 great read and i hope you can make it to the Roshe Dark Side!

+1 from me , I found nick, and he's a great asset to the team . It seems like your a humble guy who's willing to help others and not boast about being better . Willing to help team roshe move towards a positive light . I'm for that !

Gluck !

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

Definitely a +1 from me.. Need more people like you in this thread!!

That's five +1's for fjcruiseRN

Welcome dude!

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

Got my +1

+1 for me , this dude is a good guy who's willing to help people in the thread . That's how I met him and he wasnt on team roshe yet , helped me when teal wovens weren't widespread . He's a humble guy who won't be a hot shot in team roshe . He understands his place , and will be an active participating member who Will help and grow team roshe in a positive light .
Jerald #32

Definitely a +1 from me.. Need more people like you in this thread!!

LOL^

+1 for cashmoneyant
+1 for bombers
+1 for fjncruiser

So many team roshe applicants today. These collections are crazy, I wish I had more money to spend. 5 pair seems amatuerish now. haha.

i guess these released in europe early (along with the blackout/teals posted the other day). 
does the mesh on these, as well as the black/green ones that were posted earlier), look like the mesh on the lemons/navy mints/purples to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom