ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Color way on these is Total Crimson/Sail-Mid Turquoise-Squadron Blue

To get an idea of the new mango/crimson/beach or whatever you wanna call them

Just got the Iguana's and the Black/Sail's as my first pairs really impressed with how comfy these are! Really hoping to find knicks and siren reds next.

I wish that the blue suede premiums that came out months ago came out in larger sizes. I haven't been able to find anyone with a 12, regardless of them selling or not.

I know I'm a day or two late but Happy 1-year anniversary Broshes!  First year releases were a blast.  The chase last year was actually pretty fun  It's weird how a shoe with our small niche group exploded to what it is today.   It only gets better from here on out!

My collection during my team Roshe application from last year.

My collection currently.  I'd like more pairs but I'm not in to the florals, tonal packs, can't fit in to women's sizes, and I can't find Mangos in a size 13.  LOL.

Even Tony Stark is checking out my Roshes!  I laughed at this pic when I saw it. (ignore my construction in the background)

Cheers to many more years of Roshes!
Such a nice crib! Oh, and a dope collection too haha. 
pimp.gif

every is trying to sit here and figure out what the v2 cw will look like. it dont matter!!!! you will buy them anyways...i know i will.

No need for another pair of iguanas. I have two pairs already. I might cop just to have in the collection, but won't rock em.
I only have 1 so this will be copped but it's not a priority. If the upper was a darker grey or even anthracite it would've been better.

Probably just going to get mango v2s and squadron blues. Would have to see those cyber iguanas in person to make a decision :tongue:

aside from your sick collection, my GAWD your house looks nice....what's the size of that flat screen that's on?
Thanks man!  The screen is 145 inch 2.35:1 format Anamorphic/Cinemascope screen.  It's wider than the regular 16:9 HDTV TVs and screens which when paired with a projector+anamorphic lens, it fills up the entire screen and eliminates those black bars that you see on regular TVs for the full movie experience.  I also built a soffit that looks like one big long wooden beam and the screen retracts inside it and you never know it's there until I hit the remote to bring it down.  There is an LED TV behind the screen when we're not using the projector.  The project is close to being finished!  Thanks again for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom