ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

BTW, wanted to try and custom the Sport Reds with a Goldish/Yellow color for the swoosh to give it that throwback Houston Rockets look. Yay or nay?

lol im from houston too, how'd u get em for unde r85?!?!
Just wanted to show my collection before the hype got out of hand lol.. Done with my OG Coloways! Got each for under $85 too. Waiting for those Squadron Blues.. Btw, sorry for the bad phone quality. Good luck to everyone trying to get the pair they want!

lol im from houston too, how'd u get em for unde r85?!?!
All 3 of us from Houston have been collecting since day one and got all of our pairs for retail for $70 or on eBay for retail plus a few dollars for shipping.  A lot of the OG color ways were even sitting at Nordstrom Racks last year from $40 - $50.  

Last edited:
BTW, wanted to try and custom the Sport Reds with a Goldish/Yellow color for the swoosh to give it that throwback Houston Rockets look. Yay or nay?
I'd say try it.  I Forgot which TR member did a 49'ers tribute by making the swoosh gold.  

The only negative thing I see with the yellow swoosh is that if someone doesn't get the whole Rockets throw back tribute, they might think of it as a McDonalds colorway LOL.

does anyone not lace their roshes when they rock em? i've only done them with the premiums cause they're more constraint, not sure how it goes with mesh. i know i can easily do it myself, but just getting people's opinions haha

The upcoming crimsoms are better imo. I like the contrast between the swoosh and the mesh, but would be more than happy to own either. :smokin

does anyone not lace their roshes when they rock em? i've only done them with the premiums cause they're more constraint, not sure how it goes with mesh. i know i can easily do it myself, but just getting people's opinions haha
I have never laced one of my roshes! 
happy.gif

Damn Gud thing I pre ordered the mango v2 or crimson from a shop in Europe, I was hesitant at first because its Gona be general release so it wud be easy to get a pair, now the lebron thing has me scared for the future of roshes....but thank god i have my og's and nrg's lol

im glad i can say now i have a 1 of a kind roshe. and its now my favorite pair! i liked the tonals but that different side was just saying draw on me. man i cant wait to wear these babies.

thoughts??

looks clean.good job! but anyways did anyone else submit a team roshe application besides me?I think mine is on page 520 something lol.this thread is going by fast.

Last edited:
Can some help me with a price check of the knicks colorway I'd like to add them to my collection but I don't want to over pay

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom