ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

any places get a fsr in the iguana's? suprised nobody's got a 7.5 restock yet or else it sells out quick
tough size bro. havnt seen any places with a fsr in a while, but you can go to your local champs,footlocker, or footaction and ask them to order it.

looks like the new wovens in the spring collection dropped... my guess its in europe so we have about 2weeks till they drop in stores in the US. i may be wrong, im just basing it off how the tonals dropped

looks like the new wovens in the spring collection dropped... my guess its in europe so we have about 2weeks till they drop in stores in the US. i may be wrong, im just basing it off how the tonals dropped
Bro, these are the all black wovens released at the end of last year.

ah come on, i've been browsing craigslist and keeping tabs on certain posts for a while now and ever since lebron thing, it's jacked up a good 75+ .-. i honestly didn't think this lebron thing would cause any damage to finding previous CWs lol

Hey all. Looking to pick up my first pair of roshes soon. At the best, I was hoping for a pair of the Calypsos or Mangoes but the Iguanas are sweet too. I had a few questions regarding the shoe. Being a size 11.5, would I be good in a 11 or 12? Also, what stores usually get the shoes in stock?

P.S. If anyone could point me in the direction of either the teals or mangoes, I would be grateful

Last edited:
Nope. If they did, I'd have 2 pairs already. I think they only made like 1 pair or 2 pairs at most in a size 13 LOL. I've been looking since summer of last year. The Mangos in a size 13 are my unicorns.
Damn.. thanks alot man.. ive also been looking for the longest..  every body tells me ill never find them.. gotta keep hope alive though.. for now ill guess we'll have to make the best out of the Mango v2 release right?

^^^^sorry bro but you can kiss calypsos and mangos goodbye for right now. start with the iguanas. check your local mall. shiekh, chams, foot action, finishline, zappos.

Hey all. Looking to pick up my first pair of roshes soon. At the best, I was hoping for a pair of the Calypsos or Mangoes but the Iguanas are sweet too. I had a few questions regarding the shoe. Being a size 11.5, would I be good in a 11 or 12? Also, what stores usually get the shoes in stock?

P.S. If anyone could point me in the direction of either the teals or mangoes, I would be grateful
Calypsos and Mangos, its nearly impossible in that size. 11 is already pushing it as well. Cop the iggys at your local shoe store (sheikh, finishline, footaction, champs, etc) or zappos. 

No one can answer that for you. You have to make that choice yourself. Some will say get the mangos, some will say wait for the V2s. I can't find Mangos in a size 13 for the life of me but if I could, I'd double ip on the Original mangos. They are technically an OG colorway. You shouldn't be asking people in here if they're worth it. You should be asking yourself if they are worth it to YOU.

Same thing applies to those still searching for Calypsos and Sirens.
Very well said!!! 

Words of Wisdom... Message!!

i'm wondering the same thing about the florals. i was going to purchase the yellow and teals today. now they're gone :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom