ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know this is ooooooooooold but I wish these were in my size! 
frown.gif
 Now I just have to hope these samples go into production. Would probably be a top pair of mine!

Foot action at Eastridge did not have the total crimsons BlueLeopard. I'd check again tomorrow since someone said they restock on Thursdays, I believe.

^ No joke, we need to have like a private thread where new members that actually contribute get to join. So many lurkers/new members just trying to get that quick info and bounce. It's worse that all the information is literally in this thread but dudes just want to be spoon fed.

I'm pretty damn disappointed in the Roshe 2s. I was waiting out from copping some of the older CWs due to the new Roshes coming out, but I guess I'm just going to complete my OG collection.

With the Roshe 2 dropping from nowhere, it looks like Spring CW will be dropping soon 
eek.gif
. As for Roshe 2, I would cop it if the swoosh was at the original location but its a pass for now. Time will tell..

Those are not the roshe 2 as everyone keeps calling them. They are the Nike Roshe Run FB, which stands for futbol, which explains the big nike swoosh on the toebox. You can see it on the box in the picture above so everyone should refrain from calling them the roshe 2

After finding out the toebox swoosh Roshes are called FBs, can we assume that the cheetah print pair dubbed the "Roshe 2" is actually the FB? If so, this is good news since that will be a separate release and will most likely not replace the original design. That will hopefully mean more cw's for the originals
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Never really posted in this thread, always lurked. Thought I'd share...

A photo I took last year when they first dropped, seems like these are every where now. Oh well Kanye Shurg*

Shout out to dustybruh for the mangos!

Now I'm just missing calypso's.

Those are not the roshe 2 as everyone keeps calling them. They are the Nike Roshe Run FB, which stands for futbol, which explains the big nike swoosh on the toebox. You can see it on the box in the picture above so everyone should refrain from calling them the roshe 2
THIS, there is no such thing as a roshe 2

Last edited:
I don't get why they would make a roshe fb. I play soccer and you need a thin tiny sole not a thick one. Functionally makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom