ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just got through on premier phone order. copped the squadron blues and blacks. quick update they are running out of sizes.... squadron blue 10 sold out. 9.5 sold out. 

Did they have other colorways in the FB's?

I copped the FB's from Sheikh

Sheikh has the FB's in just mint

FA has the total crimson's and two colorways in tonal pack

got them liking the Crimson Orange, and still thinking on the fb roshe might return them if i dont like them.

i got this from southland mall footaction and finishline.

Glad to know that some people are already copping their spring cw's. I can't wait to walk into the store and buy them for just retail. All 4 is a must cop for me.

I'm stopping by Eastridge and Valley Fair in a couple hours. PM me if anybody wants anything. Ill charge receipt plus shipping if they have anything.

The newest FB does catch the eye, but I still cannot desire something that does not have the OG mesh...tooooo good. The orange, surprise addition to Squadrons and Grey Fog/Pink and whatever else happens to look delicious - only requirement besides that is the OG messshhhh for mah feets.

Nike ruining my bank account in ways I never expected. I'm a sucker.

Local FL just got the FB's. No 11.5's in the first shipment though. Walked out pissed and empty handed. Hoping they get another shipment.

Back
Top Bottom