ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hope to cop my squadrons soon, but until then im just chillin I ain't in no rush to pay more for them when they didn't even hit major retail stores.

Just joined NT today, been following this thread for a while, fell in love with the roshes last summer after buying the sport reds on ISS for $60 shipped. Got lucky with the restocks the past couple of months, definitely looking forward to the new colorways to hit my area (Jersey City, NJ).

Heres a pic of my current collection.

and my custom florals, inspired by the tropical twist custom. I kept the swoosh two tones for now.

Last edited:
SMH, Someone from our local FB group

Lol this guy is notorious for reselling roshes. He cleaned out the shiekh's at eastridge and valley fair of the OG colorways earlier this year too and posted em for the same price...

Will check out a couple more FA, FNL stores tomorrow since I'm free.  Will update all of you Socal heads. 

This thread is awesome, we got a good thing goin, everyone helps out everyone

doesn't it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?

hahahaha nah but forreal this is tight

I buy Jordans because I like the way Jordans look and because of the history, not because the hype. Always have and always will. Why can't I buy both Roshes and Jordans?

I'm with you on that homie. Still do but have a bunch of Roshes as well. I love all kicks.

Santa Monica Nike has all three wovens (Teal, Black, Iguana) and it has the women's wovens as well. I believe I saw a Silver/Pink, Royalblue/Yellow, and the Laser Purple for women as well. The Urban Outfitters has all three OG color ways in stock in SM as well

Beyond angry right now. Been lurking for awhile because I didn't have any info to share (you guys are some amazing dudes by the way,always willing to help someone out.). Had 5 pairs pf Roshe's and then I feel in love with the Split Pack. Living in Toledo Ohio, Noone around me carries Roshe's. Ordered the Stone/Volt's and Black Crimson's off Finishline, the Squadron Green/Total Orange's off the bay but couldn't find the Anthricite/Mint's anywhere for less then $110 shipped...Stumbled upon Oneness and shot them an email...I was in luck, They had them in an 8.5 for $85 shipped! Finally!! I was pumped all week...Check USPS and they was posted as delivered yesterday.......Nothing.....Check again today........NOTHING! Beyond mad. So now I get to deal with USPS and am out my shoes :sigh:....On another note, I am a huge fan of the FB's...I can see why you guys aren't a fan of the swoosh placement, but I love these colorways. Hopefully they drop around me soon so I can grab all 3...If not guess I have to take my chances with ordering them again
tired.gif

Beyond angry right now. Been lurking for awhile because I didn't have any info to share (you guys are some amazing dudes by the way,always willing to help someone out.). Had 5 pairs pf Roshe's and then I feel in love with the Split Pack. Living in Toledo Ohio, Noone around me carries Roshe's. Ordered the Stone/Volt's and Black Crimson's off Finishline, the Squadron Green/Total Orange's off the bay but couldn't find the Anthricite/Mint's anywhere for less then $110 shipped...Stumbled upon Oneness and shot them an email...I was in luck, They had them in an 8.5 for $85 shipped! Finally!! I was pumped all week...Check USPS and they was posted as delivered yesterday.......Nothing.....Check again today........NOTHING! Beyond mad. So now I get to deal with USPS and am out my shoes :sigh:....On another note, I am a huge fan of the FB's...I can see why you guys aren't a fan of the swoosh placement, but I love these colorways. Hopefully they drop around me soon so I can grab all 3...If not guess I have to take my chances with ordering them again
tired.gif
pm me I may can help you out

Yeah it sucks. Let me know if you find out anything. I'm going to keep on checking. I'm just hoping 21 mercer gets them all bc that's where I got my floral pack and speed yellows
of course they aren't.  no love for roshes here in nj.  the footaction here in jersey city and jersey gardens said the same thing.  still hoping for garden state plaza up north to get it next week
I go to the Menlo Finishline and Footlocker all the time. The Footaction in Woodbridge Mall gets Roshes in so maybe they'll get the spring cw's soon. We should have an NJ broshe meetup at some point
nthat.gif

picked up total crimson in houston. footaction didn't have em out for display but the guy went in the back and got a purr. not sure if i'll keep though, already have 5 roshes and these are loud
YO! Houston here, which FootAction did you go to?! I called them and asked ans they said they weren't getting them..

Hit up Shiek today and took an in person look at the FB's... they don't look thttttt bad . But it's js something about tht swoosh not being in the middle of the shoe tht does something to my mind , heart , body , and soul . Smh

Definitely going to wait until Finish Line or Footlocker gets their pairs so I can order multiple pairs at once. Pretty odd though how the soft gray pink roshes aka "mango v2" never hit stores, yet...

what up all?! new to NT but ive been looking here for years just now did i decide to join!!
im in dallas tx can yall in this forum help a bro out with getting the new releases? no new releases here in dallas.
i have 7 pairs of roshe's and would like to add MORE. pm me if you can help me out. im a size 9 and looking to get 4-6 pairs asap of the new color ways. hope someone can help. peace

PM sent.

Imo, I thought these didn't look that great in pics but as soon as I walked in at Sheikh, I had a change of heart haha. They look really nice in person and on feet.

P.S. If it wasn't for this thread, I probably wouldn't have scored these or my Squadron blues today. I really appreciate the help the people in here provide. Thank you my fellow broshe's!

I wonder why squads haven't hit the major stores either (Fnl , FL , FA , etc) when the total crimsons have . I'm thinking next week . ..

I wonder why squads haven't hit the major stores either (Fnl , FL , FA , etc) when the total crimsons have . I'm thinking next week . ..

No one knew about the total crimson almost like a quick strike also there are no real release dates for Roshes just speculation so it's kind of whenever the stores receive there shipment they put them out

Back
Top Bottom