ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ That grey pair is
smokin.gif

Damn thread is near impossible to follow now, Anyways..

Pictures can't justify the Mint FBs. If your on the fence about buying a pair of Mints, GO to the store and check them out. Guarantee you will buy them!

I've noticed the women's woven's don't get any love in here, or barely. I wanted to change it up for a little and I can say that I don't regret it. Still on the hunt for the 'Nagoya Marathon' colorway of these =/

I've noticed the women's woven's don't get any love in here, or barely. I wanted to change it up for a little and I can say that I don't regret it. Still on the hunt for the 'Nagoya Marathon' colorway of these =/
Those are dope!  Thanks for sharing!

I go to the Menlo Finishline and Footlocker all the time. The Footaction in Woodbridge Mall gets Roshes in so maybe they'll get the spring cw's soon. We should have an NJ broshe meetup at some point :nthat:

I'm in for that. I'm going to head over to Woodbridge in a few hours. Ill see what they say.

Last edited:
The fb's are growing on me. Gotta try them on to see how I feel about them when I get back to the bay on Monday.

Missed out on the total crimsons while on vacation in Chicago (hoping its not really a QS like one member stated).

For all those who have stated how much you love the OG mesh, and compared the FBs to the floral mesh, prepare to be disappointed comfort-wise relative to the OG mesh. The new FB colors are starting to grow on me, but then I remember what it feels like in my florals vs Iggies/Black-Sails/Sport Reds and quick pass on to the Squads/Total Crimsons/hopefully-soon soft pinks. As others have said, there's some hot looking shoes out there, but when you can have the fire PLUS the comfort, I will not stray from OG! hahaha

I have the Jordan 13s in my cart but I'm having second thoughts. With $180 I can get 2 and 1/2 Roshes which are way more comfy and versatile.

I have the Jordan 13s in my cart but I'm having second thoughts. With $180 I can get 2 and 1/2 Roshes which are way more comfy and versatile.

Haha, I bought em anyways. I still have this love for jordans, style, nostalgia, etc. Even though they are uncomfy and quality is subpar.

nice pick up, but just like pringles. "once you pop, you can't stop"
Recently picked up my first pair a well. Local shiehks in Houston had a few pairs. Wish I could get em all, but my pockets aren't fat. Only have enough for one more pair and can't decide between iggys or squadrons!! What to do what to do...

Recently picked up my first pair a well. Local shiehks in Houston had a few pairs. Wish I could get em all, but my pockets aren't fat. Only have enough for one more pair and can't decide between iggys or squadrons!! What to do what to do...
I'd go with the squadrons. Iggy's have been restocking and it won't be hard to find them for retail or close to it later on.

Haha, I bought em anyways. I still have this love for jordans, style, nostalgia, etc. Even though they are uncomfy and quality is subpar.
I feel you. I just spent a pretty penny on Concords myself cause I had them back when I was in high school. I have never owned 13s though, so they don't do nothing for me emotionally. 

Runninghype - no roshes at footaction yet. The two people I asked said they have no idea when or if they are getting any.

Couldn't get the 13s on my end...got the PayPal order submitted but nothing from fnl yet. Oh well back to Roshes. So comfy.

Wow, i would kill this with some linen pants

the black/mint fb i would consider if it didn't have the pink swoosh with cheetah print. A mint swoosh would've been money in their pockets. I could paint that but the paint will crack in that swoosh placement. I'll be on the hunt for the Squadron Blues today.

Back
Top Bottom