ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshe Collection as of the very first pair of OG mesh to release til' now.
All pairs have been worn like shoes are supposed to be.
Mangos will be coming in soon.. Still looking for Calypso's and various OG Mesh Colorways.

Help a Broshe Out.

Last edited:

Get'em wet!

gonna wear my black sails tomorrow at the courthouse while I'm on duty.I wonder what my boss gonna say lol.

"If you need to contact akosaka please contact me by email - [email protected] I have been banned due to use of inappropriate language on the forums and am very sorry and regret my actions. I will be careful in the future of the contents within my posts and would like to apologize for my irresponsible behavior. Hopefully i will be allowed to return soon. Thank You-akosaka"

So... how many pairs of roshes do you have in your collection now? I'm sitting at 10.
I had 17 or 19 a few days ago, now I have 25 or something.
Before my spring break started I had 7. One week (more around 10 days) later I am standing at 17. Thank you again Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Champs Sports, SomeGirls** (
roll.gif
), iD4shoes & a Nike Outlets somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

@tmac15. Do what u want but I would go with the iguanas for sure.
I second the Iguana's. but to save you the trip and the hassle of maybe the other pair being gone..grab both if you can. All I gotta say is Pringles!

Last edited:
To those people who are always asking what colorway they should get; Rock what you like, it's all personal preference. If you can't choose between/among some colors, choose one you like most, or buy both/all. If you're restricted to only one pair, then save up and search for the other colorways after your first choice.. Don't let others guide you, choose what you like and don't ask for opinions/approval from others. Just do y'all.

no lie ... sold my pair of calypsos for $35 ... GREATLY regret it ... was doing a fire sale over instagram. same thing with ferris bueler dunks ... smh someone got steals.

who helped paint the swoosh on the tropical twists? i haven't been on this thread or NT in general for a while... thinking of doing the same with my pair to add a little pop to them and wasn't sure of what materials he used. thanks in advance!

I'm new here and I want to do my fair share of contributing to this thread.

someone on ebay has the pre Montreal roshe for $85 plus shipping in women's size 9.5, 10, 10.5, and a 12

Still debating if I should pull the trigger on that women size 12 since those are so hard to come by.

Another shot from when I UN-DS'd these on Saturday.  If you're on the fence about these, don't think twice.  Must cop!

Back
Top Bottom