ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Spring colorways possibly releasing later today in SoCal? Footaction usually restocks on Tuesdays right?

Thank you for your input EZemz!  We do agree with helping others out!

Just to add to what you're saying..

It will help out those who are afraid to post a question just to come back and read replies putting them down for not reading previous posts/pages.  

To fix it "WE" all have to participate and help others who need it and treat everyone equally.  There's no need to post negative comments here.  

If you're gonna complain on this thread going in a bad direction then  you should try to make a difference and do your part and make this thread a better experience for yourself and others.

Damn so there is hype on the squadron blue pair?
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
yup...its gonna be a gr and they act like this...

Damnittttt.....

I was hoping since Roshes are not that big,yet, that it would be easy.

Anyone know why these seem to be all hyped up now? Also what is NT talking about yeezy roshes? Did he wear a pair and now everyone is loving them?

Damnittttt.....

Anyone know why these seem to be all hyped up now? Also what is NT talking about yeezy roshes? Did he wear a pair and now everyone is loving them?
Answer: LEBRON JAMES. Lol. "Yezzy Roshes" is just the nickname for the roshe FB color way that came out

Reactions: Ube
If only Roshes where easy to get, resellers are jumping on them to make a quick $20, but screw them. Remember guys its GR you will eventually get your pair. Let the resellers take a hit!

If only Roshes where easy to get, resellers are jumping on them to make a quick $20, but screw them. Remember guys its GR you will eventually get your pair. Let the resellers take a hit!
Shoe Game LA is WORSE bro. This guy is a cancer.

Brehs, these are not :smokin :smh: :stoneface: .
IMO these look tacky.

Damnittttt.....

Answer: LEBRON JAMES. Lol. "Yezzy Roshes" is just the nickname for the roshe FB color way that came out

Icic thanks for the info.

You and that dude going at it on the FB Page
smokin.gif
roll.gif
Just gotta hate it when some general release sneakers got for beyond $50 over retail... You know? I'm gonna exaggerate this example for a bit but it's almost as bad as taking some fresh kicks from PAYLESS and selling for 5 times the retail price.

Back
Top Bottom