ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hate the color orange in every sense of the word . But those crimson roshe runs really do something to me . I'm tempted ... But I ain't got no orange clothes lmfao

Today was a good day! Don't mind the Flyknits :D

No one else got cancelled orders from
Finishline? That's the last straw for me with them. I've had nothing but problems with them every single time I try to order from them. That will be the last time. BS to even re-stock the same *** size again yet not even have it. What kinda company is this crap? Horrible horrible horrible!
I have yet to receive an email confirming my order. I might just cancel them and buy off NDC if they still have my size available. 

*edit* just checked the status and it is already shipped and in Chicago. That was quick

Last edited:
THEY'RE FAKE, DON'T BID ON THEM!!! I've seen this seller before. Look inside the shoe at the insole. See that sticker? That's a sticker with the price from overseas. This seller has had other pairs up and they have left that sticker in plain view for all to see with the zoom feature. The sticker read "$40" which is the price on replica sites. Plus, look at the box. It's NOT an NSW box. Sorry for the red bolded text, just wanted him to see this right away.

Edit: Did some digging for you, donteatmycereal. Check this out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SZ-9-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Look a the insole sticker like I pointed out. It's clearly a replica. Also, this other auction by the same seller http://www.ebay.it/itm/NEW-SZ-13-ME...0929920355&ih=004&category=15709&cmd=ViewItem Notice these are authentic. There are plenty of shots of the box and price. The others are replicas!
crap i bought some roshes off this seller last week. auction pictures showed an orange box like the sirens they currently have up, but they came in a nike nsw box and no sticker on the insole. they seemed legit at first, but felt a little differently on feet i think, and these links are making me think theyre fake now. could i please get a legit check?

all my other roshe boxes say "nike roshe run" on the box

Sorry for the cell phone pic. Just thought i'd share what I have so far. Everybody has been real helpful, something i wasn't accustomed in other sections of NT. Glad everybody is getting pairs at retail. A store i went to earlier had all 3 pairs of the FB's, also Stone/Volt and Black/Total Crimsons from the tonal pack. Area around San Jose-ish lol PM me if you want the store info. Didnt get a chance to ask for sizes available since all employees were busy. 

crap i bought some roshes off this seller last week. auction pictures showed an orange box like the sirens they currently have up, but they came in a nike nsw box and no sticker on the insole. they seemed legit at first, but felt a little differently on feet i think, and these links are making me think theyre fake now. could i please get a legit check?

Fake. First thing I always do is compare fonts and font sizes. Dead giveaway yours are fake. Sorry bruh. File a dispute with PayPal.

just copped squadron blues from NDC 
smokin.gif

now just waiting on those crimsons/mango v2s or whatever they're called

heres my cybers(legit). Also make sure you can put your finger thru the heel tab.If the heel tab is too small for your finger,then u got a fakey shoe.also check the tongue of your shoe and see if the swoosh logo looks like mine.

thanks dudes! returning them. lesson learned! but looking through that sellers completed listings though, looks like they sold a pair of fake sirens for $493 on march 8
eek.gif

Wow. Finally scooped a pair of Sz 14's. Those pics are throwing me off big time though. Hopefully it's the colorway we're all wanting. Thank you to all the NTers that posted info.

Fonts look kinda off and box label is fake .. Supose to be Nike Rosherun
Nope. The true OG releases had "ROSHE RUN" on the box label. The re-released OG and subsequent colorways from later in the year have "NIKE ROSHERUN".

Shoes look legit to me. Mesh is on point. So is the pull tab from what I can see in pics.

Last edited:
Vtecaddict is correct.as you can see on top ,I have my OG black sail box and it clearly says "roshe run" and the other boxes "nike rosherun" (dont mind the love coaster.its my gf's)

Back
Top Bottom