ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody in the DMV thats interested....

MajorDC has the Roshe Run split pack. All 4 colorways. Give them a hollar.
For out of towners......I think they do phone orders.

I'm looking for 2 size 9 mints and a size 9 crimson if u can pls help I would really appreciate it!! I can pay you for your troubles. Pm me if anything. Peace

Time to crash this wedding :smile:

why not? nike tweeted that the product I ordered isn't what I am expecting, and that's a cause for concern
you can go back and read past post on the thread, that may help.

But the style number is all the same of you notice and search. plus websites such as nike and eastbay are known to use sample pictures of the shoe (<<-- thats what I read earlier if im not mistaken).

you can go back and read past post on the thread, that may help.

But the style number is all the same of you notice and search. plus websites such as nike and eastbay are known to use sample pictures of the shoe (<<-- thats what I read earlier if im not mistaken).
i'm aware of the previous posts, that the style code of the squadrons matches that of those on finishline, the sample pics, the shoe description, etc.

but that doesn't account for the nike tweet. i'm just hoping that the employee that tweeted was misinformed

I hope the squadrens aren't the ones that they show but if it is ill still rock them lol

Last edited:
Dudes trippin on that pic on NDC... LOL     The squads are OG mesh 100% FOR SURE! There exactly the same at shieks, NDC, FNL, FA, etc.... EXACTLY! Too funny!!

Dudes trippin on that pic on NDC... LOL     The squads are OG mesh 100% FOR SURE! There exactly the same at shieks, NDC, FNL, FA, etc.... EXACTLY! Too funny!!
I tried... 
mean.gif

My Calypso box says "Roshe Run" on it also, and that was purchased at a local Nike Town back in Spring '12.

I think it's because the first production run of the OG Roshes that released in Spring '12 said "Roshe Run", and then everything after that first run (such as restocks and other new colorways and styles) says "Nike RosheRun"?

Agreed my calypsos from Australia and sails say roshe run as well

Got my squadron and tarp in today....still waitin on my mints...should be here on Tuesday

I'll take some updated collection pics when they come in

Back
Top Bottom