ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dang, still not going anywhere near those FBs. Eck, not for me.

I'll be able to be appeased by not copping the City pack if these ever come to fruition. Mids but with OG mesh or at least some kind of mesh. Please let these be in the cards for summer Nike!

what do you guys think of the team roshe shirt? i think its cool but kinda overpriced
I want to get one but I'd feel weird wearing it without actually being on teamroshe. Probably just ganna wait to apply when my requirements are met and then if I do get accepted I'll see if they have shirts available.

Just got my sirens in
wink.gif
easily my favorite pair. Also got my gfs limes in too
IF anyone finds those LIMES in a 11.5-12 LMK! Please. 

Beautiful sirens broshe! got mine in last week.

It wasn't mass produced to get the price down to what normal stores can charge.  Plus, that price is shipped.  It's essentially for cost, just to spread the name.
will the shirt ever be released again after today?

I want to get one but I'd feel weird wearing it without actually being on teamroshe. Probably just ganna wait to apply when my requirements are met and then if I do get accepted I'll see if they have shirts available.
what if they dont release the shirt again?

I pulled the trigger on the Roshe Mid City TKO last night from Wellgosh. I love the colorway of it. 

Anyways, It came out to be $126.30 shipped. It is kind of steep, but I paid way over for J's that I wear once every blue moon vs. Roshes that I wear pretty much on a daily basis.

One weird thing is that their website says it's £78.95, but I got it for £65.79.

Basically, the price changed after I entered in my shipping info. 

Man, I swore that I will only buy 2 pairs of shoes this year and I was doing real well, until the damn Roshes started hitting the stores again. I got 2 pairs within the last 2 weeks.. That puts me to 6 pairs now.. 
embarassed.gif

Oh well, I love these shoes anyways. 
tongue.gif

Wellgosh has the city pack for $122 shipped without coupon codes.
Yea.. I think it's a pretty good deal especially if these don't end up dropping in the US.

If they do, oh well... they're probably going to be around $85 - $90 retail.. meaning with the CA tax rape it'll be close to $100... 

I'm just trying to come up with excuses to make myself feel good about the $$ I dropped for these. 
indifferent.gif

what if they dont release the shirt again?
I believe they said based on sales they may sell them again. I'd rather wait wouldn't be right for me to be representing a group I'm truly not apart of yet. But that just how I feel about it.

Yea.. I think it's a pretty good deal especially if these don't end up dropping in the US.

If they do, oh well... they're probably going to be around $85 - $90 retail.. meaning with the CA tax rape it'll be close to $100... 

I'm just trying to come up with excuses to make myself feel good about the $$ I dropped for these. 
indifferent.gif
Yeah I'm about to pull the trigger in a minute from Hannon Shop for $107.79 shipped. I figure I'd probably have a better chance to cop if I buy them overseas.

I didn't even think about the CA sales tax. That's a good point. We do pay a metric **** ton in sales tax.

I highly don't they won't release a new shirt. lol They sold out so quickly and they have over sold their shirts, giving mack refunds. It would be stupid of them not to.
i meant this specific model/colorway of the shirt

Yeah I'm about to pull the trigger in a minute from Hannon Shop for $107.79 shipped. I figure I'd probably have a better chance to cop if I buy them overseas.

I didn't even think about the CA sales tax. That's a good point. We do pay a metric **** ton in sales tax.
Bro, I'd pull the trigger now. I think $108 is a GREAT deal. You're saving on shipping. If I knew about Hanon's price last night, I would've went with them. Oh well... JUST DO IT 
happy.gif

Hanon is so tempting. I'd almost rather just do pre-orders than deal with the reseller and bot bull ****.

I pay with my money and my mom is threatening to take me to a therapist if I buy another pair of roshes and make me sell all my pairs...

Once y
I pulled the trigger on the Roshe Mid City TKO last night from Wellgosh. I love the colorway of it. 

Anyways, It came out to be $126.30 shipped. It is kind of steep, but I paid way over for J's that I wear once every blue moon vs. Roshes that I wear pretty much on a daily basis.

One weird thing is that their website says it's £78.95, but I got it for £65.79.

Basically, the price changed after I entered in my shipping info. 

Man, I swore that I will only buy 2 pairs of shoes this year and I was doing real well, until the damn Roshes started hitting the stores again. I got 2 pairs within the last 2 weeks.. That puts me to 6 pairs now.. 
embarassed.gif

Oh well, I love these shoes anyways. 
tongue.gif
ou sign in and add your us address the vat tax is refunded. Hence the lower price

Back
Top Bottom