ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did anyone on here order them from Finishline? If so, if you got a shipping confirmation, you may be able to help with the link.

And did anyone order either of the other FB colorways and get a shipping confirmation?
I was able to figure out the link to FL's mints product page and it says product is unavailable. Maybe they are releasing them soon or never got them at all. 
ohwell.gif

Did anyone on here order them from Finishline? If so, if you got a shipping confirmation, you may be able to help with the link.

And did anyone order either of the other FB colorways and get a shipping confirmation?
The mints were never on FNL, only the other two cw's. The only online availability was through NDC.

Maybe unheardofbrand.com will have some of the mints left. ph # 513* 744* 9444.

I remember a local Nt'er said the mints should be dropping @ Niketown shortly.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get the Rave Pink in a woman size 12 for a decent price? The only one I found was for 130+shipping.

stoneridge mall in plesanton (shiekh) has a fsr run of squadron blue tarps iggys sports red when i left they still had a 8.5 of the mints fb sorry if this have been posted

I don't want the mints so I figured I'd share. Hopefully I don't mess this up for anyone but I'd rather give the broshes on here a better shot than not help at all. 

Link for the Mints: http://www.
now the waiting game for it to become active

Last edited:
roll.gif
 I found the link shortly after seeing that twitter post... 

hence my post
FNL is for sure going to get the FB mints...

Its just a matter of when?
good sh*t TraEnd 
nthat.gif

I was gonna wait it out and PM bros who were helping me earlier this week 
devil.gif

Last edited:

The mints were never on FNL, only the other two cw's. The only online availability was through NDC.

Ah, okay. I have no idea how many pages ago but someone posted they'd been for sale on both NDC & FNL.

Found it:
They actually only released through NDC not fnl
they actually released through NDC and FNL...they just sold fast and were taken off the site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom