ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can somebody PM with details on how to go about getting these? I've been wanting the brown and blue, but have no clue how to get them.
They were on international sites but have pretty much dried up. I haven't seen anything recently for a decent price. I'm sure eBay has some for upwards of $150

LOL, I started writing about the mints and then I realized that I could have gone on and on for 4-5 paragraphs just like you said so I deleted the few sentences I typed on those.  The Mints is still a fresh topic in here so I figured that the drama the past week and a half in here speaks for itself.  LOL.

Yeah I feel you. Well said on your other post. I really didn't want to get to in depth with it because I feel it really wasn't needed because, honestly, it really wouldn't have mattered with the way the thread is pretty much a roller coaster. I touched base with the whole mint fbs a lil, and like Mike said it could've gone on and on...

But yes lets all TRY to keep this thread on a positive note. :D

i was excited to FINALLY get the mango roshe V1 in my size 7.5 after months and months of putting it on the back burner and dude from JAPAN sends me a size 9
devil.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif

I respect your post bro as it does hold some weight to it.  I definitely see your point of view and that's why I didn't come at you in attack mode or someone that took offense to it.  A lot of newcomers have caught a lot of flack but that's mainly because a lot of other newcomers ruin it for others which makes it somewhat hard to weed out the hypebeasts and enthusiasts/interested parties.  I'm sure in time this thread will regain positive stature but it has to be a two way street in here in terms of respect.

Again I respect your post and I look forward to all the newcomers that bring positivity in here.

Respect mutually given.

Finally copped them siren reds today. So juiced to rock them!! Anyone living in the Northridge/SFV area might wanna check out Shiekh at Northridge Mall if you're looking to cop any of the 3 OG colorways, or any of the spring colorways! =)

Holy smokes wore my mints today and I received a lot of compliments.... These shoes do look a lot better in person. ( thumbs up )

I hope they release more mints for those that want/wanted them but I've grown to move on from them the 10+ pages a day was getting out of hand

Mints came in from FNL today and found Crimson's this morning at FA while I was on the Kobe hunt...

This thread is getting back to form - well done (or maybe good riddance to the jagoffs that were derailing it).

Debuted the Total Crimsons today - as I mentioned to a couple of other TRo guys, this shoe gets attention.  If you don't like making small talk, do not wear them.  I teach, and wore them to school for casual Friday, and between students and other teachers there were easily 50 people starting conversations with me over them.  So, I may not wear them to school again, but I'll certainly wear them out.  I'm not an orange guy - I have zero orange in my wardrobe and I hate the Flyers.  But these shoes definitely do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom