ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

what are the odds of restocks on sirens and calypsos? I know there's basically zero chance at the major retailers, but are there independent stores or sites that might have them in the future?

If there was such thing as lower than zero percent for restocking, that's where the probability would fall in to. Unfortunately your best bet is CL or eBay. Sirens can still be found overseas but it appears that stock over there is starting to dry up. Depending on your size, finding Sirens overseas is possible.

Calypsos on the other hand is basically almost impossible to find anywhere, any country. Last possible chance of Calypsos came in the fall last year when they were just sitting at retailers and boutiques in Australia. Problem for most was finding someone to ship from Australia since no retailers were willing to ship to the U.S.

anyone know a site overseas that sells mangoes and/or sirens sz 9.5? PM please
tongue.gif

I'm looking for some blackout trails in a size 8 FOR UNDER RETAIL I know there's out there somewhere. Can someone please PM or respond to me with a link please? Thanks

Just asked my local Shoe Palace about the mints for those of you still on the hunt, and he said they may be getting another shipment in this weekend, and said to check back in on Friday and see what they can do about holding a pair...

He also said they were getting the mids in this weekend. So, there's one retailer I know getting them in so check that out if buying online isn't an option or doesn't work for you.

On a side note, the employee was a broshe and asked about where I found my squadrons... The man wore a size 14, but man did it feel nice helping him out by redirecting him to zappos for large sizes.

Just asked my local Shoe Palace about the mints for those of you still on the hunt, and he said they may be getting another shipment in this weekend, and said to check back in on Friday and see what they can do about holding a pair...

He also said they were getting the mids in this weekend. So, there's one retailer I know getting them in so check that out if buying online isn't an option or doesn't work for you.

On a side note, the employee was a broshe and asked about where I found my squadrons... The man wore a size 14, but man did it feel nice helping him out by redirecting him to zappos for large sizes.
Does Shoe Palace do phone / online orders? 

Does Shoe Palace do phone / online orders? 

That I'm not sure about, you might try calling yours and checking with them. If anything, try calling them on Friday to see what its going to look like this weekend as far as stock/releases, and see from there if you'd like to phone order or go in person asap.

Just talked to an employee from NT Seattle and they've got sizes 7.5, 8, and 14 for the Mint FBs. She said that they are not sure if they will get anymore shipment but to just keep on the lookout.

Damn, I wish they had a 9.5! 

First post 
glasses.gif

How's the comfort on the Wovens compared to the OG mesh roshes? Trying to decide whether or not I should stick to the OGs...

Thanks for the info and I'm glad you helped the guy out.

I'll try and check in with a couple shoe palaces and other stores next to me and share some info here.

Back
Top Bottom