ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Found a sz 11 Nike WMNS Roshe Run - Soar/Ice Blue DS (which translates to sz 9.5 in men's) pm if you're interested.

Pretty rare.
Lol i seen those on ebay the first 5 mins they popped up, s/o is 120 :/ been looking forever for those but can't seem to shell out that much

looks good to me
They're legit.
What about the pull tab seems suspect? They seem legit to me, everything checks out
the fakes usually have a smaller heel tab. small enough for it to be easily noticeable. those look legit to me
glasses.gif
thanks guys so much, i repped all of you!... (and to me the heel tab looked a little crinkled up so i thought it was small but now i see that it is correct)

I purchased a size 12 for $190 couple weeks ago. Glad I did seeing the prices on these are just going up!! Hope you're able to find a pair for a decent price since they're hard to find in our size. 

Damn you're lucky man. I wish I could've got a pair for that haha. Oh well, the search continues!

Lol i seen those on ebay the first 5 mins they popped up, s/o is 120 :/ been looking forever for those but can't seem to shell out that much
Actually it's $100 +15 for shipping, but can msg seller with an offer as stated in the listing's description.

no bids yet

EDIT:

I see a size 12 in Womens (10.5 men) Black Speckled Roshe Run s/o at $2.25. You can msg seller with a BIN offer.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE[/COLOR]

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

(updated collection from my last TR application)

Damn bro, I've been on the look-out for some Reds but couldn't find them anywhere!

But since it's available in stores only and I'm living in Europe I have no chance of getting a hold of this shoe whatsoever.

Is someone situated nearby a Sheikh store down to grab a pair and ship it to me? Obviously I'd pay for everything. eBay resellers are charging rape prices.

Please message me so we can work this out.

I'd be able to sleep again. Cheers
Bump. Anybody down? :frown:

They are still listed online on sheikhshoes.

Haha I remember when I asked if I was the only one who wasn't feeling the squadrons...looks like you caved too lol

Nice app btw. Good luck!

Actually it's $100 +15 for shipping, but can msg seller with an offer as stated in the listing's description.

no bids yet
Says 18.35 for shipping closer to 120.  Its the first pair I seen though so I just saved the seller instead of messaging him and if he doesn't sell then I'll just recheck and see if he posts at a lower price later

Says 18.35 for shipping closer to 120.  Its the first pair I seen though so I just saved the seller instead of messaging him and if he doesn't sell then I'll just recheck and see if he posts at a lower price later
lol my bad haha yeah good luck

Last edited:
Wow I like how roshes seem to come out of the wood work. These damn shoes are found in the most popular and random places

Yeah I have to agree, the swoosh looked off when I first glanced at the iggys... where'd you find this though?
Hey can you guys tell me if these are legit?
I agree with the comments with this being fake, but i'll be more specific so you can reference it later on other roshes. I had to go through this and want to help you further. 

Asides from the check being shiny you can notice the mesh look taunt and thick. The material looks more like burlap. It doesn't look natural at all. The mesh on the OGs are loose, free and fluid. The 'natural' aspect is one the design principles that roshe is based upon.

Second, the hang tag. More often than not, all roshes do not come with tags. Only the Asian released roshes have tags and are usually not in english.

Thirdly, i've noticed on a lot of fakes the lace holes seem to stand out and thicker than usual. The best way to see this is to compare and contrast with pics in this thread.

Lastly, don't let the pull tab be the gospel on whether the shoes are legit or fake. I have received legit roshes where the pull tabs are not as big as some of the OG pull tabs. Pay more attention to the overall shape of the shoe. The fakes are often  'bulbish', round and again don't seem natural. Trust your instinct.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom