ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw these sold out at nikestore. Anybody see these laying around their local mall?

So my attempt to go Swoosh-less was unsuccessful so I ended up going this route. Should've made it easier on myself and painted all the Swooshes as they came. Still happy with the results. Whatcha think NT?

neutered em :lol:

still dont like the squad cw... ye shrug

Saw that name being mentioned a few times. What exactly is this 'IG'? Another forum I presume?
Instagram lol

Edit : wait if you don't know what it is someone should probably explain it. It's basically a app for the iphone and other carriers now where people basically just post up pictures,  Businesses also use it to showcase upcoming releases, restocks, etc

Last edited:
For those that ordered Squads on FNL to get the $59.99 price, did you order online first and then call in or just placed the order by calling in? Thanks

Anyone ever go a half size down in OG mesh and or taking out the insoles to make them feel better?

Anyone ever go a half size down in OG mesh and or taking out the insoles to make them feel better?
how would taking out the insole make them feel better? the solarsoft insole is one of the great things about the roshe.

^ I foolishly bought my Calypso's from NDC a half size down since we didn't have Roshe's in Canada to try on at the time. I've never fully taken my insole out, but found that loosening the laces before slipping into them and then re-lacing afterwards helps quite a bit. There's enough give in them for comfort.

Saw these sold out at nikestore. Anybody see these laying around their local mall?
When did these drop...
I'm pretty sure they haven't. No way they would sell out especially the smaller sizes without anyone noticing they were up. Unless things changed and they're not releasing on NDC anymore or something
I can go half size down easily in the OG. Went a full size down and either wear it sockless or take the insoles out and wear socks. Really haven't worn them too much so I can't tell you if they get uncomfortable over time. 

Last edited:
For those that ordered Squads on FNL to get the $59.99 price, did you order online first and then call in or just placed the order by calling in? Thanks
i called and did a tele order, told em it was 59.99 instead of 69.99 and immediately applied it to my purchase

Back
Top Bottom