ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

game over if mint soles are available for ID
AGREED. 
Exactly! Probably why NIke used cheetah print on the FB's to neutralize the pink. I'll play with some more options this evening.
Forsure Thanks!

I actually think it may be the tone of the pink. This one seems a tad bit more magenta and the Fb one looks a tad bit more like..highlighter like so it pops more in a more vibrant way. I am just throwing out thoughts lol. 

Will the Mid City pack be available online anywhere? Or only in stores?

They release on NDC on the 6th.

On a side note, earlier today someone said my iguanas look like "barf green." After my look of disbelief, he said "or army green..."

t(^_^t)

Ordered a pair of "sprite" fbs for my and my dad on FNL Sunday night, the order still says processing so I call and ask why and the lady says that it just started processing today and it could be up to 8 more days before it ships. Has anyone else been told this before? It seems ridiculous to me that it could take over 12 business days just to ship some shoes. This is NikeID waiting time :smh:

kinda mad that the city pack is the only thing releasing this saturday to make it that more difficult to cop. Why couldn't there be a hyped retro j coming out to make life easier to spend my money?  
mean.gif

^ nice PS ayo, but there was someone who actually painted them a light green hue a little while back.  too lazy to look through the posts just in case someone knew off the top of their head
this is the pic i was talking about

Got my sport reds from UO today. Wasn't factory laced but everything was good. Stuffers was inside and the paper covering the shoe! Happy with the purchase!

If you are in the Philly area, FinishLine on Chestnut Street has the Gamma Grey and Salmon Toe FBs according to the website. Not too sure about the Mints, always helpful to call in.

this thread moves so fast! anyway my gf picked up the total crimsons for me the other day and i decided to take an updated collection pic. posted it on IG too...follow me @sbeardz23

If you are in the Philly area, FinishLine on Chestnut Street has the Gamma Grey and Salmon Toe FBs according to the website. Not too sure about the Mints, always helpful to call in.
my homie stationed in new mexico said they have 10.5+ in mints still

Damn. The more I see the total crimsons, the more I feel like I shouldnt have passed on them. They need to make a total Volt
happy.gif
 Cmon ID cant wait. 

Back
Top Bottom