ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

want them paris..someone drop the 11. if u not wanting..pls. i got these nyc in my cart if it becomes available.

Need Tokyo and Paris!!

The two I wanted. I kept trying and trying for those Tokyo's but got worried I would lose the Paris if I took too long. SMH, Feels like an incomplete mission this morning. Didn't expect it to sell out THAT fast.

You're gonna regret it
tongue.gif
NYC's are the best ones out of the pack followed closely by the Paris cw because they both use the most of their respective colors. Tokyo's and London's seem too plain.
No more regrets. Got lucky and a size 11 in the NYCs popped back up while I contemplated some more. :tongue:

It must have been fate because now my City Pack is complete!!! LOL

If someone could buy an NYC for me in a 9.5 I'd greatly appreciate it. Just spent over half an hour on the phone with a Nike rep because I kept getting an error code at checkout. She kept getting the same error as well when assisting me so I wasn't able to successfully purchase them. If anybody could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
removing size 13 tokyos from my cart that i was holding for my friend, so they might pop up online

Last edited:
Only able to get the Paris in size 9, which is my size in OG mesh so hopefully they fit. However, I wear 9.5/10 in the FB's so a little worried these may be too snug.

Last edited:
I can't believe there aren't that many review and on-feet videos on youtube for the City Pack. I searched for them last night to get a second opinion on which one's to get but couldn't find any. Mainly looking for NYC's and PRS's and LDN's on feet reviews. That'll probably change after this weekend/week.

Last edited:
Decided to pass on these. Kinda iffy since I haven't tried on/seen the mids, but hopefully I'll see them on the shelves so I can get a personal visual on them.

Back
Top Bottom