ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn people need to Stop with the yeezy color ways we all seen and know how it looks like, ID is something that describes you. Make something different guys. Lol

To break away from the id talk. Unds'd these today. Officially my favorite roshe

damn now idk if i want roshe id or samsung chromebook. 
mean.gif

No brainer. That Chromebook is a POS with horrible build quality and unless you'e a Google fanboy who does everything using Google's cloud services, you'll be severely disappointed. The Roshes however... :smokin

Man, the mesh ID would come out to about $131 with shipping + California tax. Only one I'd consider making would be the calypso like version since price is insane if you can even find DS in your size on those. Other than that, the price is too steep for a $70 shoe for me.

Nice ID's so far being posted though. Hope they turn out well when they come in for everyone.

Nobody knows man. Guys Nike can post them up whenever they want. Nobody has concrete info so just wait it out. Sheesh.
Exactly, man. Nike announced that Roshe Run iD's were to come out on the 8th only to release them a day early. The v2s could be released today, tomorrow, at the end of the month.

Roshes in all colors are pretty much sitting all over NYC. FBs are sitting too, besides the mints, haven't even seen them.

No phone buying option!? Uh really? Ok guess I won't be getting them. I hope that changes soon. That's money lost for them.

Meaning on the Internet. I do not have a home computer or laptop. I phone only for the past 4 months

Kobe Cheetah Yeezys aren't a hit at all in the community haha. Also the colors for any South Beach inspired iD are missing so that's a downer.

Some very dope customs in here, but I have an important question.

When customizing the sneakers, which option determines the color of the little swoosh on the tongue tab?  Is it the swoosh color option?  Every time I change the swoosh colors, the little swoosh on the tongue tab remains in that default neutral grey color.

Please help!

Really disappointed that no orange option is available anywhere on the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom