ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Footaction at inland center mall , San Bernardino . Still has fsr of the mint fbs. Limit 2 per customer so I have a extra pair if anyone needs one for retail.
Any way you can pick up a size 10.5?? Philly got none and two friends in NY struck out today. PM me if you can.

There's an option for guest passes to the employee stores but nothing for online. Approved family members sign up via an email link but that's it, no one offs.
Guest passes? Can you clarify that for me a little further if you can? PM if you'd like.

Thanks! No only that one sadly. I want the teal ones too! But Im confused on why these arent included all the DYN pictures. 
Still a great pickup! I can't wait for these to hit the East Coast and online retailers. How do they feel on feet? TTS?

Swoosh members get 30% off Nike iD this week only. I missed the meeting with my Nike guy and he hasn't responded to my messages now. I heard that employees can add up to 3 Friends/Family invites but if anything, someone can order them for me. I'd definitely appreciate it if someone can.
Oh man thanks I wish somebody could do that for me too.

So I went back and saw several guys get a pair or two and sliding a pair to another guy that got a pair already I assume :smh: I got a 10.5 anyone in the bay can get me an 8.5

Called Arden Mall FA and they're out size 11, but they still have 11.5. Wasn't' tryna get an 11.5...:\. Didn't ask for other sizes, but it looks like they're selling out quick, so call them ahead of time!

Still a great pickup! I can't wait for these to hit the East Coast and online retailers. How do they feel on feet? TTS?
They feel good! I would say in terms of sizing they would probably fit something similar to the FBs or the wovens. I'm an 8.5 but I got a 9 cause they sold out of the 8.5  but they still fit nicely. so maybe go up .5. I like my shoes super snug so I think going up half a size would be the general consensus for most people=P

So cal

Just got back from puente hills mall
They just had 8s n 12s left...at least that's what they were telling people on the phone that were calling
nerd.gif
Funny i had just called and that's what they told me. UGGHHH i kept calling them and they kept talling me to call later. then finally i call at 1ish and they say only 12 and 13 left.....SMFH

If yall really want them and its in driving distance, just go there and don't call. Employees like to LIE over the phone.

Me and the homie got the last 9 and 9.5 from Southland Footaction. As of right now they're cleaned out because all the employees from Shiekh copped most of the pairs.

that's party foul on shiekh. Are we going to see these on their shelves for 2x retail now?

Disclosure: I need to vent a little...

Hypebeasts (and some resellers) have really changed the shoe game since i've been on shoehead hiatus.

Like some of you on here I'm in the 30plus age category, married, kid, house, blah, blah. Before all the latter happened, sold/donated half my collection of J's, SBs, retro maxs before the NT site change (90% of which were worn at least once) and kept those grails. Still picking up a few prs here n there to quench the thirst.

Come circa end 2012 I start getting into the roshes and come across this thread which has been pretty positive for the most part and thinking of unloading the rest of my collection. Realizing the game has changed and I can't keep up, which is why I got out of it.

Diggin the mint FBs when I first saw them before I heard of the 'yeezy' connection. Then this...

You can have your yeezys, but I'll take them if they fall in my lap...just sayin. I'm patiently waiting for my cybers and beaches or OG mangoes to add to my roshe collection.

Apologies again for the ranting. Maybe I'm just pissed I never got my Retro Royal 1s and refuse to pay 3-4x for what used to be a $80 shoe.

I'm officially done wit trying to get the mint FB's. i reached the FA on 34th in NYC around 2p only to find 2 groups of savages selling full size runs right outside the store. clearly it wasn't 1 per person. i have pics that i will post when i get a chance bc i can't on my phone.
:smh::smh::smh:

Wore my Black/Sails with my Levi 514's today. They don't look that bad! If I could rock 511's I would, but my calves do not cooperate with the rest of my leg, so I settled for these. I wish they were more slim. Saw a question last night about jeans so I hope this helps!

Last edited:
I'm officially done wit trying to get the mint FB's. i reached the FA on 34th in NYC around 2p only to find 2 groups of savages selling full size runs right outside the store. clearly it wasn't 1 per person. i have pics that i will post when i get a chance bc i can't on my phone.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i think i know who you are talking about, was it the fat black guy next to the door, saw like at least 8 bags next to him.

What kind of material is it? How do they fit in comparison to the og roshes? Thanks in advanced
I havent seen the mint fb that much but if I can remember correctly and its the material I think it is, then these are the same material. They are a tad bit tighter than the OGs forsure. 

Wore my Black/Sails with my Levi 514's. They don't look that bad. If I could rock 511's I would, but my calves do not cooperate with the rest of my leg, so I settled for these. I wish they were more slim. Saw a question last night about jeans so I hope this helps!

Try sizing up in 511's....
For example, if you wear a 32 bump up to a 34 (or 33, although odd sizes are harder to find nowadays), you'll be a bit loose in the waist (which more than likely you'll cover with a shirt or sweatshirt) but you'll be slim at the hem/cuff and you'll have room for your calves...

Wore my Black/Sails with my Levi 514's today. They don't look that bad! If I could rock 511's I would, but my calves do not cooperate with the rest of my leg, so I settled for these. I wish they were more slim. Saw a question last night about jeans so I hope this helps!
That cuff is terrible

Still can't believe what Roshes have come to :lol:

I remember when Ray was giving info to the 20 peeps who cared and we were all coppin calypsos off NDC :pimp:

Team Roshe OGs know wudup :lol:

:smh::smh::smh:
So should I even try to head there in an hr or so for an 8.5 [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Still can't believe what Roshes have come to :lol:

I remember when Ray was giving info to the 20 peeps who cared and we were all coppin calypsos off NDC :pimp:

Team Roshe OGs know wudup :lol:

it already got out of hand when the Iguana first dropped in random stores. I remember a reseller bought 2 FSR from the store i bought it from....

Back
Top Bottom