ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can never go wrong with both 
grin.gif
, but I'm in favor or the sport reds, easier to rock, look cleaner, and not too favorable of the flashiness of the crimsons. Up to you though, lot of on feet pics showing up lately so you can compare.
my exact sentiments, although I have yet to see crimsons in person so that may sway my vote... sport reds are a go for sure
Don't know if this has been posted but I saw this on IG...SIRENS FOR $43
eek.gif

nthat.gif
NR FTW, or what looks like one at least

edit: it's Ross

Last edited:
It's actually at Ross not at the Rack. Picture was taken today

They bought them all today? The picture was uploaded to IG today
Porbably not the same person then but some dude posted up his 4 pairs yesterday from Oxnard Ross, everyone probably rushed out to their local ross to check

Last edited:
Porbably not the same person then but some dude posted up his 4 pairs yesterday from Oxnard Ross, everyone probably rushed out to their local ross to check
Were they Sirens? I heard that people found Cybers too. The closet Ross to me in NJ is around an hour away. Not sure if it's worth the drive.
quick question. are the canvas roshe's just a euro release only? 
They should be hitting the US sometime in the coming month(s)

Last edited:
Were they Sirens? I heard that people found Cybers too. The closet Ross to me in NJ is around an hour away. Not sure if it's worth the drive.

They should be hitting the US sometime in the coming month(s)
Its a facebook page called Nike Outlet reports 4 posts down, and I heard they only have cybers is super low sizes if any at all haven't seen any in reasonable sizes and the sirens were 2 11's and 2 12's so they might just be big sizes....i def wouldn't mind copping though

Edit : Probably not worth the drive unless you're over there already since their shipments and restocks are so static.

Last edited:
One thing y'all should know Is the pain and depression that guy must be going through after he ripped his pull tab...I can feel my pull tabs rip...

Last edited:
Nike connect hooked me UP. Went through all of the iD designs and ended up pulling the trigger on 3 pairs instead of 2. 2 only came out to 155, $1 tax, and $12 shipping so with 3 pairs I paid $231 with free shipping. Hooked him up with some extra on the side since I saved over $100.

The one and only!

Just kidding. Pretty sure Philz is a franchise.

yessir, i'm in sf, theres a few locations here. that mint iced coffee :smokin haha

i don't know what it is with the mint FB's though. I saw em at my local footaction yesterday (not in my size) and was not impressed. it just felt cheap to me.

Back
Top Bottom