ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm content until May when my three iDs should arrive.

Why hate you very much! Your pic just pushed me over the edge on picking up the Squadron. Even worse I paid $70 from Zappos instead of $54 from FNL just to get a damn 12.5! Son of a Ziiiiiiiiitch!

Was always a huge Mariners fan simply because of Griffey and the team colors. These shoes just capture my color taste. Hope they look as good in person as they do in pics and video.

Just got home from the gym and had the Paris' delivered. Wish I got Tokyos' too but couldn't add on NDC.

Sole shows much more the light baby blue in person vs pictures where it looks more white.

TTS fits fine for me with just a little room at the front of the toebox and like others stated, a snug feeling at the top of the forefoot area.

Ankle area feels more roomy. Not as comfy as OG mesh but still not bad.

Love the dark grey upper on these though. :smokin

I got mangov2 today from Hanon

Very clean! I already have Mangos but can't wait until these drop. Both are nice to me.

BTW: Those saying some are mad because they didn't/couldn't get OG mangos, how would you honestly know? lol. It's called PREFERENCE. How boring would it be if EVERYONE liked the exact same things. :smh: . Might as well make just ONE colorway and call it a day.

Very clean! I already have Mangos but can't wait until these drop. Both are nice to me.

BTW: Those saying some are mad because they didn't/couldn't get OG mangos, how would you honestly know? lol. It's called PREFERENCE. How boring would it be if EVERYONE liked the exact same things. :smh: . Might as well make just ONE colorway and call it a day.

are you jblaze23 on IG? if so, you have such a dirty collection!!!

Finally decided to join NT!
Been lurking since Mints started showing up on eBay and not yet avalible here in the east coast yet. Pretty much kept up with the thread this whole time

No rookie to the Roshe shoe though. Got my first pair of Sirens early June 2012 for of course retail. Held off in getting any other colors since my first purchase because nothing was beating Sirens IMO. Long story short I now own 4 pairs Siren, Sport Red, NYC mid & Tarps (sold mints to a good friend) with a iD in the process and the one I won from the #TeamRosheIDGIveaway "Koi Zen"

This isn't a TR application just wanted to introduce myself to not later get crazy trolled for having such a recent sign up date.
Wattup though?

Been lurking since Mints started showing up on eBay and not yet avalible here in the east coast yet. Pretty much kept up with the thread this whole time

No rookie to the Roshe shoe though. Got my first pair of Sirens early June 2012 for of course retail. Held off in getting any other colors since my first purchase because nothing was beating Sirens IMO. Long story short I now own 4 pairs Siren, Sport Red, NYC mid & Tarps (sold mints to a good friend) with a iD in the process and the one I won from the #TeamRosheIDGIveaway "Koi Zen"

This isn't a TR application just wanted to introduce myself to not later get crazy trolled for having such a recent sign up date.
Wattup though?

Those IDs.....soooooo sick. not even mad that you won

Wattup though?
Glad to have you here man! Whattup

Glad to have you here man! Whattup
Feeling welcomed (for now at least, some of you dudes are sharks) Tryna refrain from buying those wmns black specks. I be feeling madd overwhelmed when I own too many pairs of shoes. Im getting close to 70. But Nike is on a hot streak with these Roshes.

Why hate you very much! Your pic just pushed me over the edge on picking up the Squadron. Even worse I paid $70 from Zappos instead of $54 from FNL just to get a damn 12.5! Son of a Ziiiiiiiiitch!

Was always a huge Mariners fan simply because of Griffey and the team colors. These shoes just capture my color taste. Hope they look as good in person as they do in pics and video.
Haha they look great in person but pictures definitely seem to make them look top notch. I paid $70 from Jimmy Jazz + $1 shipping. Finish Line had my size but my order got cancelled almost a week after I ordered and was told I'd be given a price reduction due to the "reduced" price at one point. 

Wattup though?
You won with those Kois? Good job.

Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol
Don't agree with this at all. I don't have mangos, wont front like I do, but as I said about 100 pages back, the darker upper and black check of the beaches really make the shoe more appealing to me. Mangos are cool, not as good looking as the beaches IMO. I honestly feel like the lore of the mangos has alot to do with them being "Asia exclusives" as well. If that wasn't the case I honestly don't see them being as coveted.

*flame suit on*

Wattup though?
I personally wasn't too big of a fan of your Koi's but I gata say the theme/color combination was unique AF... Good job broshe.

Haha they look great in person but pictures definitely seem to make them look top notch. I paid $70 from Jimmy Jazz + $1 shipping. Finish Line had my size but my order got cancelled almost a week after I ordered and was told I'd be given a price reduction due to the "reduced" price at one point. 
You won with those Kois? Good job.
Thanks man. Went into my camera roll in my phone for a pic of the first idea I had and I had that picture of the koi sitting there for tattoo ideas and it hit me. I immediately switched back to NikeiD and started playing with the color. Honestly didn't think I was gonna win at all so I only took 1 stab at it

Last edited:
I personally wasn't too big of a fan of your Koi's but I gata say the theme/color combination was unique AF... Good job broshe.
I feel you. To each his own broshe. Looking at the real life swatches I think it'll come out better than I intended it to. I'll def post pics when they arrive

Has anyone tried loafer socks with their roshes? They are awesome. You get the feel of no socks, the look of no socks, and the benefit of having socks aka minimize stinky shoes. Highly recommend. I haven't found a 'no show' sock that was truly no show until I found these, they are a perfect summer accessory no matter what sneakers you are wearing.

Back
Top Bottom