ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm confused with the name of the Roshes on the left. Mango, Mango V2, Beach? Are beach and Mango V2 the same thing? 

Last edited:
Other than ebay/kixify/craigslist where can I find roshes for sale? I'm having no luck with the kicks in my sig 
mad.gif
You can check out niketalk and sole collector buy/sell forums.

I'm confused with the name of the Roshes on the left. Mango, Mango V2, Beach? Are beach and Mango V2 the same thing? My local store just got them, you guys think I should pick em up?
That decision is entirely up to you. And yes Mango V2 is another name for the Beaches or whatever.

I'm confused with the name of the Roshes on the left. Mango, Mango V2, Beach? Are beach and Mango V2 the same thing? My local store just got them, you guys think I should pick em up?
Yes you should pick them up too nice, should go see if you like them in person though.  And Beaches is like Nike color name, mango v2s is more of a nickname due to the similarities to the original mangos.

Stopped by my local FA, all 7 mesh roshe runs were on the shelf, black sails, sport reds, iguanas, gamma, tarp, squadron and crimson.

For sure you should pick them up!

So the mango v2/ beach are finally dropping in the U.S. so NDC will probably have them by this week :nthat:

Last edited:
So what

what local store was this ? Need info haha

No they don't, and he said it wasn't on display. 
glasses.gif
Almost all retail stores sell the last pair at discount to make room for a new style. And since it was the last pair it would have been on display. Thus the discount.

Got my beaches in last Friday from HS. Best Roshe to release this year and easily in my top 5 now. Love em! Glad they're finally making it stateside. 

follow me on ig @bigpoint7 and the team @teamroshe

Ahhhh where is BDTS35 from? Maybe from the UK.. hoping that local shop he's talking about is somewhere here in the US so it can give us some glimmer of hope that the Beaches are coming reaaaaal soon :D

Last edited:
The shop the V2's dropped in is called cool j's Miami they have 4 stores in Florida there # is 1855-642-2665. Let the games begin :pimp:

Last edited:
Got my beaches in last Friday from HS. Best Roshe to release this year and easily in my top 5 now. Love em! Glad they're finally making it stateside. 

follow me on ig @bigpoint7 and the team @teamroshe
Sooo excited for these. 
roll.gif

Definitely need to double up!

For those looking for the floral gpx, try calling nikeLV and do a phone order. From the pics posted a few pages back there are the teals and yellows on their shelves

Back
Top Bottom